The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

piper's pups

Here are a few photo's of herself on today's walk :D

Picture012-2.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Looks like you had a good time on your walk - and Ethel is looking lovely :wub:

ethels looking great hannah,she certainly likes the water doesnt she :huggles: .

managed a group photo today,from left roger :wub: ,oliver :wub: emma :wub: and molly :wub: .

IMG_1774.jpg

and a few more pics

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

molly dominating oliver :b :- " or wanting to do the conga :lol:

IMG_1767.jpg

(w00t) wow what cracking photos :thumbsup:

they are looking so grown up now :thumbsup:

emma and molly look fab sue.... :wub: :wub: ....as do the others :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t)   wow what cracking photos :thumbsup: they are looking so grown up now :thumbsup:

emma and molly look fab sue.... :wub:   :wub: ....as do the others :thumbsup:

My two are the smallest which is surprising. Aren't they lovely though :wub:

Are there any pics of their mum and dad - just for Evies baby album? - full side on ones? - just so I can see who she looks like?

Evies ears have been all over the place today. Both pointing completely upright - shes been called Fruit Bat all day :D Nutty as a fruit cake more like.. :- "

lovely pics, looks like you had the sunshine,we had the rain, thats why we never got over to see you all,never mind there is always next sunday :thumbsup:

Lovely photos :huggles: of gorgeous puppys :huggles: :wub:

HopeRosie said:
Are there any pics of their mum and dad - just for Evies baby album? - full side on ones? - just so I can see who she looks like?
Evies ears have been all over the place today. Both pointing completely upright - shes been called Fruit Bat all day :D Nutty as a fruit cake more like.. :- "

will try to do some of mum and dad in a fortnights time when racings on again :thumbsup:

think the only one i got of mum is this one at the lure,she did a somersault :lol: ,thank goodness she was ok :sweating:

IMG_1745.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
HopeRosie said:

will try to do some of mum and dad in a fortnights time when racings on again :thumbsup:

think the only one i got of mum is this one at the lure,she did a somersault :lol: ,thank goodness she was ok :sweating:

IMG_1745.jpg

That's Uncle Barney i'd know him anywhere :wub:

:lol: great pic of Twister...................she was really going for it yesterday, having them babies has really fired her up :huggles:

Back