The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

piper's pups

:wub: P1010088.JPG

They are looking great Sue :huggles: & daddy (Deadly Cocktail) ran brilliant yesterday, winning all his races 8) :thumbsup:

Twisters doing them well and they all look so gorgeous :wub: ........ Have you any left for sale Sue ??? .....as I know someone who's looking for a Whippet :D

Strike Whippets said:
Twisters doing them well and they all look so gorgeous  :wub:   ........ Have you any left for sale Sue ??? .....as I know someone who's looking for a Whippet  :D
Yes Hannah thanks for asking there are some left if anyone is interested

Looking good John . Aunty Kiowa is in season at the moment and even though she drives me mad sometimes with her pig headed ways in the field i need to add this strong game drive to my line

So with this in mind my plan is to bread her next year ?

The dog i hope to use is by my own Cheydanhar Apache Chief onto a Sootysam bitch. So the plan is for pups that will do the job in the field never win a rosset and hopefully be mostly black/ black and white

Regards Clive

sue greenwood said:
Strike Whippets said:
Twisters doing them well and they all look so gorgeous  :wub:   ........ Have you any left for sale Sue ??? .....as I know someone who's looking for a Whippet  :D
Yes Hannah thanks for asking there are some left if anyone is interested

:eek: im shocked you have any left sue, they are such a great looking litter :thumbsup:

i think my folks would notice if i tried to sneak 1 in :ph34r:

and with seth running so well i thought you would have had a que around the block for them :thumbsup:

I'm shocked to, but very glad ......Ethel looks :wub: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just pleased she's going to a good home where she'll have some fun. I'll take more piccies before long :thumbsup:

They are all gorgeous Sue :wub: Can't believe they are not all spoken for, it won't be long :thumbsup: I think Julie (peppermint lady) could squeeze another one in, I'm sure her mum and dad wouldn't notice (w00t) :D lol. Will we be seeing Ethel racing Hannah :- " :D

id love one but i think mum would have a mental breakdown :oops:

these two little :devil: :devil: have us running round all over the place :blink:

i think dads going to disconnect me from the internet to remove all this temptation :p

really its like putting a box of chocolates in front of me and saying dont touch them :lol:

:- " but it would be nice to have some photos of the little sweeties that are still looking for a forever home :- " (not for me but incase i know of anyone looking...........really :lol: )

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back