The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

piper's pups

:wub: [SIZE=14pt]We are waiting forward to next[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]PIPER'S PUPS :[/SIZE]wub:

All the best uncle Gime with friends Gloria, Pako and Johanna

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Sachsen_Gim_5_07.JPG

Twister has had 8 puppies 5 girls and 3 boys. I'll take some pictures later today.After i have had some sleep (w00t)

Well what can I say Four white and four black explanations Judy?

3 black bitches.....2 white bitches ( 1 white with 1 black ear and black spot on bum and 1 white with a fawn face)

1 black dog.....1 white dog with blue ears......1 white dog with black ears.

Twist of Fate ( WcrCh Sunshine x Pipedream) X Deadly Cocktail (WcrCh Fuller Spirit X WcrCh Deadly Nightshade)

Twister is White with Black face and spot on bum and Seph is Brindle.

I know you said i could have Black and white but we didn't think it meant on separate dogs (w00t)

Well done Twister, :huggles: get your sleep now Sue you"ll need it for the weeks ahead. (w00t) As for the colours they sound like they"ve gone back to the granparents and great granparents, Bonny was mainly white and Mintball was all black, and two tone girl was mainly white too. They sound gorgeous though. :wub:

Aw well done Twister :huggles: Big Congrats Sue & John! they are gorgeous & will make lovely dogs :wub: :thumbsup:

Congratulations Sue and John :cheers: A BIG well done to Twister :wub: The babies look gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Twister :huggles: .......... and WOW what a great sounding litter ......More photos are needed now .......please :D

:wub: :wub: :thumbsup: well done, 8 little tots :cheers:

seth has been putting himself about :lol:

well donr twister :thumbsup:

Well done Twister, can't wait to see these little babes :huggles: :wub:

I've told Seth he is a daddy again to eight little babes :lol: He went straight into shock (w00t) Poor boy, I don't think he can cope :lol:

Dog Black ears = 12 1/2 oz

White girl dog spot on bum = 10 1/2 oz

Blue eared dog = 12 1/2 oz

Fawn faced girl dog = 12 oz

Black girl dog = 10 3/4oz

Black girl dog = 12 oz

Black girl dog = 11 3/4 oz

Black Dog = 11 1/2 oz

Not surprising she looks like a rail.

:rant: i do think we should be looking a pictures by now......... :- "

:) well done i ve just told deadly she a grandmother again lovely big litter

Back