The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

piper's pups

Here they were learning about botany

PCDV0203.JPG

:D Enjoyed looking at the photo's of whippets doing what they do best. :lol:

Talking of helping in the garden....Barney has consumed a whole patch of strawberrries.one bush of gooseberries and several pounds of red and black currants......not surprising then he's running well?????? :x

sue greenwood said:
Talking of helping in the garden....Barney has consumed a whole patch of strawberrries.one bush of gooseberries and several pounds of red and black currants......not surprising then he's running well?????? :x
Not surprising that he'd put on a lb in weight! :b

And John had the cheek to blame you! :- "

If in doubt blame the wife..........I've been married to him 20years now it's what I expect...He forgets the toast he gives them in the morning.. :oops: ..and the toast the girls put in the bin that they burn Barney doesn't care it's a tasty prize... :oops: and if he looks at me with those big brown eyes well.... :D Bang goes the racing diet..

:D We suffer from squirrels as well as cats in our garden! It all makes for fun for my boy. :lol:

it is amazing how much mess one ickle puppy can make.

Gabe likes to shred the macro mail, but then does look as though he is helping to clear up by then running round with the dustpan and brush in his mouth ( one at a time of course) :wacko:

You have to put some string on the brush and pan and he can drag them both around.Just think of the time you would save!!!! (w00t)

Oh how I do LOVE that Piper girl ...

love-smiley-075.gif

Back