The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pictures Of Pure Contentment

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score
How settled does this baby look :wub: :wub: o:)

solo-4.jpg

solo-3.jpg

solox-1.jpg

soloxx-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
How settled does this baby look :wub:   :wub:   o:)
solo-2.jpg

solo-1.jpg

solox.jpg

soloxx.jpg

Awww, doesn't Mabel look loved by her Auntie Bean. :wub: They are obviously very close and isn't she turning into a beauty. They are looking like proper whippets now!

:wub: awa mabel! :wub: she does look very happy, has the black on her leg grown? or is it just the way she is lying :blink: lol

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Mabel is absolutely ADORABLE :huggles: :thumbsup:

:D :wub: Just gorgeous. You must be so happy with your baby's new home :huggles:

She is just GORGEOUS! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Vicky

x

k4tie-d said:
:wub: awa mabel! :wub:   she does look very happy,  has the black on her leg grown? or is it just the way she is lying :blink:   lol
i am not sure if the black on her leg has spread but she has developed lots of black dots on her ears :wub:

tracy said:
k4tie-d said:
:wub: awa mabel! :wub:    she does look very happy,  has the black on her leg grown? or is it just the way she is lying :blink:   lol
i am not sure if the black on her leg has spread but she has developed lots of black dots on her ears :wub:

awa!!! how cute she just gets lovelier every day :wub: :wub:

Linbin said:
*Lesley* said:
How settled does this baby look :wub:   :wub:   o:)
solo-2.jpg

solo-1.jpg

solox.jpg

soloxx.jpg

Awww, doesn't Mabel look loved by her Auntie Bean. :wub: They are obviously very close and isn't she turning into a beauty. They are looking like proper whippets now!

the pictures are all of Mabel with Talulla - we are lucky that all three of our other dogs has taken to Mabel so well :wub:

Mabel is gorgeous, i love her blue friend as well :wub:

Lovely pictures

Bet you are well chuffed Lesley....you couldnt ask for more than that in a new home... :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Lovely pictures of them :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
What beautiful pictures of the pretty Mabel :wub: and Auntie Bean :wub: two very gorgeous girls :wub: :huggles:

Back