Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

China

IMG_0159.jpg

Even with 8 legs this dog couldn't win !

IMG_0070.jpg

Congratulations not only to all the winners, but those that took the trouble to enter and compete. I'm a bit disappointed that a lot of K9 members didn't support this great weekend of racing.

John.jpg

what a pic :wub:

fab pics Martin...glad everyone enjoyed the weekend :thumbsup:

Well done to all those that competed, and thanks for the great photo's :thumbsup:

great pics sorry to see that all the dogs wearing muzzells as i would not run any of mine without one :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Well done all the winner's :thumbsup: looks like you all enjoyed a good 2 days of racing :thumbsup:

Some great actions pix.. had a great weekend & would definately go again sometime.. :thumbsup:

Welldone to all the winners & competitors.. :thumbsup:

Rose :))

Great action shots :thumbsup: looks like everyone had a good time.

Very well done to China who always looks a fraction of the size of her rivals ! :cheers:

Now folks THATS WHAT YA CALL RACING ! 64 DOGS TO COMPETE WITH !

S8303307.jpg

S8303304.jpg

Thats the prog with 2 sets of 32 dogs ! What a brilliant bunch of lads too, a well organised weekends racing run like clockwork which a wacking big crowd enjoyed all day long !

Exciting stuff from the start with Roses Diego in the first card and mine in the 2nd. Diego missed out but gave a sterling performance anyway. My too had victories to reach the last 16 with Colt and China the last 8 (quarter final). Yes Peony China looked funny running with the others.

A slightly smaller card in small dogs.

S8303308.jpg

it messed things up a bit for the lads with dogs getting "bys" on each level. But there was never any doubt who the last 3 were going to be..Zola Ernie Paris. All 3 ran brilliant particularly Zola.

Another lesson in how to run dog racing by the lads from Down South who have been more than welcoming each time ive been there.

fantastic pictures by the way !! Martin Bailey Tucker !

Brilliant weekend, great pix Martin :thumbsup: well done to all the winners and everyone who took part :thumbsup:

Zola who won the small dogs and Paris who come second :thumbsup:

DSCF3900-2.jpg

Thanks John !

Glad you Northern folk all got home safe and thanks for supporting the event ! Without people making an effort, events like this can`t be staged.

I`m sure Billy will have pictures of the small dogs, as I wasn`t able to take them with Ernie running.

Rose, seeing that Zola beat Ernie, i`m very tempted to put `that` picture you WARNED me not to put on K9 up ! It`s a lot better than that one of Humphries !

Thanks John !
Glad you Northern folk all got home safe and thanks for supporting the event ! Without people making an effort, events like this can`t be staged.

I`m sure Billy will have pictures of the small dogs, as I wasn`t able to take them with Ernie running.

Rose, seeing that Zola beat Ernie, i`m very tempted to put `that` picture you WARNED me not to put on K9 up ! It`s a lot better than that one of Humphries !
Im not too bad for a Granda ! Anyway i asked you to use the "soft focus" lens..but ya didnt ..so its youre own fault :angry:

Brilliant weekend, great pix Martin :thumbsup: well done to all the winners and everyone who took part :thumbsup:
Zola who won the small dogs and Paris who come second :thumbsup:

DSCF3900-2.jpg

:thumbsup: Well done girls, and all the others that took part, looks like a great run up the field for the dogs. ;) Di

Well done to every body, lovely pix Deidre/Billy and Martin. Cograts Rose with ZOLA, Deidre with Paris, John with China, and Martin with Ernie, and all the rest of the worthy winners. It looks like a great weekend was had by all. I agree with Lulabell, muzzles should be worn all the time while racing.

Too dangerous otherwise. Should be compulsory at all racing shows.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

looks like i missed a powerfull weekend :angry: well done to everyone ,some nice pics too

Back