The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pics with results

dessie said:
is it just vetwrap or do you pad it out as well??
Usually just Vetwrap - depends how hard it is. If they have already managed to scrape their stoppers may use cotton wool as well.

Dave - last time I saw Penny she had legs ???

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks lovely and in super condition, and see you got the image on without ending life as we know it :D

I would use vetwrap on the dogs who still have thier dewclaws.

Excellent pic Nigel!

Peter I should probably explain I'm a showie not a racer or courser. I live on the Central Queensland coast (Mackay) and we don't have any formal (or informal for that matter) racing/coursing here.

If that dog was a successful racer in Australia - where would that have been - Sydney? Melbourne? Those cities are a long way from me and the dog was probably racing before my time in whippets. If you could find out what his name was or who he was sold to that would help me in my research for you.

Ta!

Oooops! didn't see page 2 and your reply before I posted - did I Judy? :b Thanks for that - I will do some asking!

Penny is beautiful Dave!

I don't know Nigel...... ANY excuse to get Keeper's pic on the net!!!! (AGAIN ;) )

(I would NEVER go around posting pictures of my own dogs...... especially not on the Gloucester site!!!) Hee Hee :D

Because Keeper has never managed to win a trophy at Gloucester I've got to get his picture on the site somewhere ;)

Rob says to win a trophy at Gloucester you have to run your dog in the racing at Gloucester!

:p :p :p

Hi Aslan, the name of the family that took the dog from Hastings was a Mr Day, and the racing name of the dog was Speedon Joe, the Peddigree prefix began with Speedon, hpe this helps, Peter.

Back