lily and beth

000_0703.jpg

lily and saff

000_0709.jpg

willow

000_0708.jpg

rupert and charile

000_0707.jpg

elli, who for some reason likes sleeping on this even though she doesnt really fit!

000_0710.jpg

and last but not least alfie

000_0711.jpg

not sure why the first two didnt work, will try again!

000_0698.jpg

000_0713.jpg

:cheers: lovely pics, still can't believe Lily will stand like that while you take her pic! :thumbsup:

What lovely dogs you have :wub: - Lily looks gorgeous :thumbsup: :huggles:

Lovely pictures :wub: - your dogs look so relaxed :huggles:

What lovely dogs you have, Lily is a very pretty girl :wub: :wub:

Love that first picture of Lily with your daughter :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures of your dogs Mel :huggles:

thankyou all for your nice coments, : :) :

keith i think you should start a thread to see if you are the only person with one whippet :lol:

mark the moocher those pics are of lily not rupert, rupert is the dog on the right on the sofa with charile, i put their names the wrong way round :oops:

i would love to see some pics of your dog :thumbsup:

lovely pics mel thats the first time ive seen alfie hes :wub: o and that creem settee is far to good for the dog room. i need it :- " :D

awww you no teena i would love to give you the sofa but i think my dogs would leave home if they only had 'dog beds' to sleep in and no lovely cream leather sofa, that i spend ages washing to keep clean for them (w00t)

Crackin pics them young Mel, is there only me on k9 with only one whippet

keith

I must be the second one on k9 with only 1 whippet Keith..........and since ours are sisters it must have something to do with them being special and spoiled rotten :p

before anyone complains , I know , they're all special to the humans that they own :D

Julie D said:
Crackin pics them young Mel, is there only me on k9 with only one whippet

keith

I must be the second one on k9 with only 1 whippet Keith..........and since ours are sisters it must have something to do with them being special and spoiled rotten :p

before anyone complains , I know , they're all special to the humans that they own :D

I only have one whippet too (Dolly) . I would dearly love another one, but we also have Bobby (Collie X), and my OH only allows me to have two dogs. :(

Lovely photos of your dogs and gorgeous daughter. :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back