The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pics Of Flash

charliesangel

Registered
Reaction score
100_2471.jpg

He likes eating my new yard brush head ;)

100_2472.jpg

100_2473-1.jpg

Hes a lovely red brindle isnt he... :huggles: what a cutie... :wub:

Love his colouring, im sure you and your family will have lots of fun to come with him :thumbsup:

just out of curiosity who are the parents as the neck markings are very similar to my Tipsy.

A little beauty there. :wub:

Firemansam said:
just out of curiosity who are the parents as the neck markings are very similar to my Tipsy.A little beauty there. :wub:

His dam is a whippet x saluki and sire is the same he came from warringtion it was an accidental litter.

I did own a whippet bitch about 20 yrs ago with the same marking though she was about 16inches to the shoulder and was out of Young patches and my dads friends bitch tuppence.

He's very cute with lovely markings.

You can see the saluki ears...just a bit too big for whippety ears. :p

charliesangel said:
Firemansam said:
just out of curiosity who are the parents as the neck markings are very similar to my Tipsy.A little beauty there. :wub:

His dam is a whippet x saluki and sire is the same he came from warringtion it was an accidental litter.

I did own a whippet bitch about 20 yrs ago with the same marking though she was about 16inches to the shoulder and was out of Young patches and my dads friends bitch tuppence.

awww he is gorgeous ,love his colouring,funny i only said this weekend i fancy a whippet x saluki warrington not far from me :- "

trac said:
charliesangel said:
Firemansam said:

awww he is gorgeous ,love his colouring,funny i only said this weekend i fancy a whippet x saluki warrington not far from me :- "

about time you got another :- " :p

flash is gorgeous :wub: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Flash is gorgeous and a beautiful colour :wub:

Nicola said:
He's very cute with lovely markings.
You can see the saluki ears...just a bit too big for whippety ears. :p

I think there maybe 1 or 2 still available they where both dogs and fawns one had some feathering to the ears. I could pm you the details and the guys phone number if you want :)

Thankyou everyone :cheers:

Yes he has got the Saluki ears but everything else is whippet at the minute anyway :p

He is cute and a little monster he is a sneak he steals something he shouldn't have i tell him no then he crawls on his belly flat to the floor and try to steal it again.

Its like he says Hahaha you can't see what i'm doing now if he spots you looking he will stop and look at you with that innocent face then soon as you turn away he starts again its soooo funny :D

Back