The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pics Of Eddie And Blue

I saw these yesterday and they really are beautiful pictures :thumbsup:

How they got Blue to pose is beyind me but that Eddie show him

a camera and he will 'Strike a Pose' :lol:

What great pictures :wub: and of course doggies :wub:

Once again well done :cheers:

I am so proud of you Tanya you did a fantastic job :D but the credit has to go to sexy Eddie he loved it and really played to the crowd and showed his best, Thank you for letting me come with you, and giving me a photo of the boys. Its all upwards for us now be positive and I am behind you all the way, as I am now your official PA :D :D . Zonda an Nellie said is it their turn next year? lol

dunno said:
I am so proud of you Tanya you did a fantastic job :D but the credit has to go to sexy Eddie he loved it and really played to the crowd and showed his best, Thank you for letting me come with you, and giving me a photo of the boys. Its all upwards for us now be positive and I am behind you all the way, as I am now your official PA  :D   :D . Zonda an Nellie said is it their turn next year? lol
it was great to have you their with me hun :huggles: lets face it you have shared my success`s with the horses since i was 7 yrs old (w00t) still had a runny nose then lol :b thank you for having the confidence in me and the boys , they done so well :wub:

im sure nellie and zonda will be there, looks like we will be needing the camper after all (w00t)

Gorgeous as ever those boys of yours Tan... :wub: :wub: :wub:

omg :wub: :wub: :wub: just seenthe pics how totally adorable your boys are a real credit to you tanya you must be feeling so proud....and of course it goes to show what a wonderful loving and caring owner you are. well done we are so happy for you hugs to all the gang.xxxxxxxxxxxx p.s dawn im so jealous i dint go ..take it we will be seeing your 2 darlings there next year? xxxxx :wub:

Beautiful dogs - you will no doubt be very proud :wub: :wub: I found them on page 25 :thumbsup:

well donw tanya :thumbsup: love the pics :huggles:

Great pics hun :huggles:

Loved the two boys together :wub: :wub:

I wish I had been able to have the girls pics done .

Lillibet

Why tanya! you great big LIAR!

I can see from those photos that the 2 IG's are standing perfectly STILL

Do you honestly expect me to believe that they are your Eddie and Blue???

:teehee:

urchin said:
Why tanya! you great big LIAR! I can see from those photos that the 2 IG's are standing perfectly STILL

Do you honestly expect me to believe that they are your Eddie and Blue???

:teehee:

good aint they!!!!!!!!!! :wub: charlie , shame you werent there as you would have been so proud hun :huggles:

Back