The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pics From The Northern 6/04/08

:D WE ARE JUST LUCKY SCOTTISH TRAINERS OF ENGLISH DOGS AND THEY ALL SAID THAT IT WAS GREAT TO RUN IN FRONT OF A HOME CROWD SHOUTING EEENNNGGGAAALNND IT MADE THEIR HAIR STAND UP SUE ( LOL) :cheers: :cheers: :D

mandyrfc said:
:D   :D   :D   GREAT pics as always Trish keep them coming  :cheers:
ALL THE BEST OF :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   TO ALL THE NORTHERN DOGS AND OWNERS AT THE CHAMPS ON SUNDAY FROM ALL THE TARTAN ARMY :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

good luck to you too mandy :luck: :luck: :luck: for next sunday and will see you after its finished so fingers crossed for a nice bright day :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
great pics trish, love the ones of walter :wub:   and is the 1st two pics hamish :wacko:
I had to look twice Julie. :lol:

I trapped Zara, she's fab just walks into the traps & me thinks she is going to be one fast lady. :thumbsup:

See you all on Sunday. :D

Enjoyed looking at your pictures Trish. Really liked the afghans :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
peppermint lady said:
great pics trish, love the ones of walter :wub:   and is the 1st two pics hamish :wacko:
I had to look twice Julie. :lol:

I trapped Zara, she's fab just walks into the traps & me thinks she is going to be one fast lady. :thumbsup:

See you all on Sunday. :D

yes i did think that was one of raph pups she looking good stephan good luck with zara this year :thumbsup:

great pics trish of a cold days racing and trialing it was that cold the tartan army were even wearing there padded jackets. the scottish dogs ran really well again on sunday gazza was flying bet derek and mandy are well chuffed with him :thumbsup: love the pic of our wizzy wilf in his blue muzzle getting into is stride, great pics of tilly and walter racing it was like getting two tazmanian devils of the lure at the finish. :sweating: good luck :luck: to all our club members at the champs on sunday see you all down there the northern barmy army is on the march again. :luck: :cheers:

STEPHEN said:
Brill pics Trish , the first two is my young pup Zara  :D

she looks fantastic stephen :wub: , should be a good watching all ralphs babies run, just cant wait for them to turn 1 (w00t)

5th picture in Wilfy :wub: I can't wait to see him Sunday :huggles: I wonder if he wees on me :lol:

I didnt notice this post yesterday.........brilliant pictures,

i love the action shots, how lovely do those Afghans look :thumbsup:

Back