The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pic A Number

She looks so gorgeous..... :cheers: here's to healthy pups and an easy time for her :luck:

I guess 6 too, but I think 4 bitches, 2 dogs.

Any in there for you Karen?????

I'll guess 8.

Good luck for a smooth delivery Jackie. :*

9 .6 bitches 3 dogs ,all beautiful :wub:

roshwen said:
She looks so gorgeous..... :cheers:   here's to healthy pups and an easy time for her  :luck:   

We certainly hope so Louise :) :) :)

Not that we are counting our puppies before they are welped, but..... how do you like the name Phoebe :D Brian choose the name. I was out voted, I wanted to call her Shauna. Maybe I can use Phoebe Shauna when she is naughty :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Shauna better.

Growing up, my best friend's sister was named Shauna. You just don't hear it very often - not a common name.

aslan said:
I like Shauna better.
Growing up, my best friend's sister was named Shauna.  You just don't hear it very often - not a common name.

Thanks Lana, I am glad someone is on my side. I thought it was such a good Irish name, very fitting for a Barney baby. Griff and Brian both hated it. Seeing as she is suppose to be Brian's dog, I suppose I have to let him pick the name as well :- "

Tesa said:
roshwen said:
She looks so gorgeous..... :cheers:   here's to healthy pups and an easy time for her  :luck:   

Not that we are counting our puppies before they are welped, but..... how do you like the name Phoebe :D Brian choose the name. I was out voted, I wanted to call her Shauna. Maybe I can use Phoebe Shauna when she is naughty :lol:

Lucky you.......I'm probably the wrong person to ask about the name....see the whippet in my avatar (she was my very first and still my best girl) you guessed it "PHOEBE" :- "

roshwen said:
Tesa said:
roshwen said:

Lucky you.......I'm probably the wrong person to ask about the name....see the whippet in my avatar (she was my very first and still my best girl) you guessed it "PHOEBE" :- "

I did remember your lovely girl was called Phoebe, Louise. I think Phoebe is a BEAUTIFUL name. :D And lucky for us there aren't too many around :thumbsup:

So does this mean you'll be coming showing with us again??? I can't wait to do the dance of the fly away umbrella again!!!!

Can you believe I STILL haven't bought myself one (never any money left after all the whippets take their share, not to mention hubby and 2 teenage girls).

roshwen said:
So does this mean you'll be coming showing with us again???  I can't wait to do the dance of the fly away umbrella again!!!!
Can you believe I STILL haven't bought myself one (never any money left after all the whippets take their share, not to mention hubby and 2 teenage girls).

mmm good question Louise. Haven't planned that far ahead. Guess she will have a couple of spins around the ring. That's if I can find KCC Park without getting lost.... again!!

Tesa said:
Thanks Lana, I am glad someone is on my side.  I thought it was  such a good Irish name, very fitting for a Barney baby.  Griff and Brian both hated it.  Seeing as she is suppose to be Brian's dog,  I suppose I have to let him pick the name as well :- "

What about a good Irish Name Like ................................................................................

CLAIRE (w00t) Or Shannon ( Vivs daughters name ?)

Claire said:
Tesa said:
Thanks Lana, I am glad someone is on my side.  I thought it was  such a good Irish name, very fitting for a Barney baby.   Griff and Brian both hated it.  Seeing as she is suppose to be Brian's dog,  I suppose I have to let him pick the name as well :- "

What about a good Irish Name Like ................................................................................

CLAIRE (w00t) Or Shannon ( Vivs daughters name ?)

You're right, Claire would be a lovely name for a whippet :thumbsup: . But I must keep reminding myself, "she is suppose to be his dog, I have Beau, she is suppose to be his dog, I have Beau, she is his dog" she say's walking off mumbling to herself :lol: :lol: :wacko: :- "

BTW Far be it from me to spread rumors, but....... just between you and me :- " , I have heard through a very reliable source that Jacki has REALLY blown out in the last few days :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies guys. The last few days Jacki has become quite uncomfortable. She is due next Sunday, but I think the pups may come before then. I'll post a photo tomorrow as I worked today and didn't get time.Cheers Griff.

My girls have often delivered early Griff. I'd be taking particular notice from about Tuesday ....

:luck:

aslan said:
My girls have often delivered early Griff.  I'd be taking particular notice from about Tuesday ....:luck:

Yes Lana I would agree. :thumbsup: I think Wed or Thurs. Her grandmother (Jess) went nine days early once, and the T.C.A said our dates were wrong :angry: so lets hope Friday or Saturday !

Of course MUM has a lovely name too , dosnt she :- "

What a pretty girl :wub:

:luck: for a safe delivery :luck: I reckon on 9,6 boy's & 3 girls :thumbsup:

lots of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: and yes, be prepared for an early one :D amber went a week early, but no way no how could anyone say we got our dates wrong or whatever, as she only had one mating :huggles:

my guess? hmmm. 8. 3 boys, 5 girls :thumbsup:

Back