The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pic A Number

parnew

Registered
Reaction score
Our Jacki is due in 14 days. Heres the first photo's (for Tesa and Lana). Any guess as to how many Jacki may have !

She is gorgeous, just love her colour & markings, so pretty :wub: :wub:

I think 8, 5 girls & 3 boys :)

Nina

It's hard to find a good spot on the couch, :angry: but it makes sense to kick off the humans ! o:) :D

What a pretty girl :wub:

I think 7 4 girls 3 boys, good luck :luck:

Julie

She is so pretty, :wub: very feminine (And I don't mean her present shape!!)

She looks very full considering she has 2 weeks to go, so I would guess at 9, 6 bitches and 3 dogs.

Good luck with the whelping, :luck: :luck: I'm looking forward to lots of puppy pics! :thumbsup:

She's looking good Griff :wub: :thumbsup:

My money is on 8. 4 of one, 3 of the other and one for me :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely coloured whippet :wub: i think 6, 3 boys & 3 girls :luck: with the whelping hope all goes well. :thumbsup:

Good Luck :luck: :luck: :huggles: (I'll say 7 4 bitches and 3 dogs )

Last edited by a moderator:
i think 9 :wub: ....5 girls and 4 boys....

i have an idea ...the prize for guessing right gets first pick of the litter!!! (w00t) ...lol...only joking!

good luck :luck:

She is so incredibly pretty- her eyes are stunning :wub:

I'm not good at this guessing thing, but I'm going for 8

Hope There are lots Of healthy Little Uns In there :luck: . Jackie is a very pretty Girl :wub:

I Guess 5 Bitches 3 Dogs.

Good Luck :cheers:

i think she will have nine, five girls and four boys, good luck :thumbsup:

Im going for 7 but Im not sure about sex.

She is lovely though, piccy of Dad??

i will go for 6 2 bitches 4 dogs, hope all goes well for you, good luck and happy countdown!

:wub: shes very pretty :wub: i love it when they get uncomfortable :D towards the end, amber couldnt get on the sofa :teehee:

I'm very pleased to say that the father of this litter is Viv's lovely Barney (Collooney Silver Jigolo) :wub: . We are quite excited as to the prostpect of having some little Barney's running around. :D

Hi Griff and Lisa,

Blimey she has sure dropped since I saw her last. Good luck with the whelping and please let us know what she has with *photo's*. Once again thanks for you help with the dogs.

Cheers Jill. :teehee:

I dont want to put a number on her. But hope what ever you get are all healthy. :cheers:

Back