The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Photo's

Spriet

Registered
Reaction score
Here some photo's about Spriet (Greyhound, 4 years) Gunda (Greyhounds, 10 years) and Tibbie (tibetan terrier, almost 7 years) [SIZE=8pt]because i dont know how my gallery works[/SIZE]

1.jpg

Spriet is getting cold!

6.jpg

my dogs.. :wub:

7.jpg

Gunda plays on the beach!

12.jpg

Ou're old lady plays in the water! (gunda)

14.jpg

Spriet on the beach

17.jpg

Shadow of a Greyhound (Spriet)

th_fotonr196.jpg

Me and Tibbie

th_fotonr102.jpg

Spriet

th_fotonr085.jpg

Gunda

Anne :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Smashing trio of dogs! They all look very happy and healthy - a real credit to you. It's so nice to see pics of peoples dogs looking so happy with life especially after just trawling through the sad stories and pics from the limerick dog rescue site.

EMILY said:
Smashing trio of dogs!  They all look very happy and healthy - a real credit to you.  It's so nice to see pics of peoples dogs looking so happy with life especially after just trawling through the sad stories and pics from the limerick dog rescue site.
Thanks for the compliment!

[SIZE=8pt]These Greyhounds don't come from an rescue organisation[/SIZE]

Spriet said:
EMILY said:
Smashing trio of dogs!  They all look very happy and healthy - a real credit to you.  It's so nice to see pics of peoples dogs looking so happy with life especially after just trawling through the sad stories and pics from the limerick dog rescue site.
Thanks for the compliment!

[SIZE=8pt]These Greyhounds don't come from an rescue organisation[/SIZE]

I think what Emily is implying Anne is that your dogs are in superb condition to the dogs in rescue she has been looking at

keith

Beautiful dogs. :wub:

Clearly well loved and cared for!! :))

Lovely, Anne. Wonderful dogs. And I must say that you put us all to shame with your brilliant English - it really is excellent. I'd find it very difficult to write and understand anything if I went to a non-English language website, even though I studied French and Spanish at school for years! :huggles:

I do my best to typ good English...

I've 3 years English now, 3 times a week, so i do my best!

Thanks for all your compliments!

wow what pretty dogs :wub: :wub: they are a credit to you spriet

Lovely dogs :wub: and I love the greyhound shadow on the beach and the little paw print in the sand,they are lovely.

lovely dogs you've got there, and I, too love the shadow on the beach photo

Back