The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Photographic Competition

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score
Right, I know lots of you are[SIZE=14pt] brilliant [/SIZE]at taking photos of your dogs so get snapping because my local branch of the Scottish Society of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (the SSPCA) are running a fantastic photographic competition!! (w00t)

The shortlisted photographs are going to be exhibited in a very popular Gallery with LOTS of members of the public going for a look-see!!!

I don't know what the prizes are yet but they are likely to be [SIZE=14pt]very good [/SIZE]and, anyway, it's in aid of a brilliant charity who do a lot of great work up here and have helped countless animals to find happy secure lives.

The competition is being run by friends of mine who are selflessly devoted to helping animals and run Dog Shows, Quiz nights, Silent Auctions etc in aid of the SSPCA and one of the judges for the competition is a well-known animal artist ( o:) ) AND the entries are only £1 each

So please get snapping and enter - the entry forms are downloadable from

http://www.scottishspca.org/Uploads/PhotoC...yFormPoster.pdf

And there are classes for Wildlife, Insects, Baby animals etc as well as your favourite pets :thumbsup: :wub:

:) Well that return address and the names of the two organisors brought back some memories!!!!!!

I think we will be popping an entry into the young ones category! It will be good to lend support to my old neck of the woods.

Is it in order to also post a piccie of the entry here - or could that be considered as an unfair influence?????

Ameston

:) Well that return address and the names of the two organisors brought back some memories!!!!!!

I think we will be popping an entry into the young ones category! It will be good to lend support to my old neck of the woods.

Is it in order to also post a piccie of the entry here - or could that be considered as an unfair influence?????

Ameston

Back