The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Photobucket

jezza

Registered
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what I do to get photos from photobucket into a message on here? I've uploaded some photos for the first time (eventually) but I don't know what to do next (translates as 'can't be arsed to look so I thought I'd be lazy and ask on here :lol: )

There are three little boxes in photobucket - when you use it now - hold your curser over the last box then right click and a little yellow sign should say copied.... or just click and it should highlight in yellow

then right click into you message or paste

and the photo should appear hopefully.

give it a try now... :thumbsup: Use the IMG code which I think is the bottom one.

try adding one to this thread first..... go on... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope it works

IMG_0075.jpg

First press REPLY on K9

then when the message box appears - paste the photos IMG code into here

dont use the Browse button ok.

[SIZE=21pt]WEYHEY - YOU DID IT[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

and a lovely photo too. :wub: :wub: Well done You.

OK possibly a bit big! But it worked :D Thanks Janis :cheers: now how do I get it smaller?

Thats Molly at the leeds dogs trust fun day last year by the way :thumbsup:

You would have to resize it first before putting it onto Photobucket - it used to resize for you - but mine are coming out large too.

I use photoresizer.com

www.showyourphotos.com to resize first, or you could use microsoft photoeditor or something similar to resize.

[SIZE=21pt]WOW[/SIZE] that photo is one of the clearest photo's I think I have ever seen on K9. What a beautiful looking dog Molly :wub: is, she reminds me of my Max when he was young (different sex of course :lol: ).

Janimal said:
You would have to resize it first before putting it onto Photobucket - it used to resize for you - but mine are coming out large too.
I use photoresizer.com

www.showyourphotos.com to resize first, or you could use microsoft photoeditor or something similar to resize.

I'll give that a go later I think! Thanks for your help :huggles:

Tesa said:
[SIZE=21pt]WOW[/SIZE] that photo is one of the clearest photo's I think I have ever seen on K9.  What a beautiful looking dog Molly  :wub:   is, she reminds me of my Max when he was young (different sex of course :lol: ).
Thank you, think it must be because it is so large, isn't a particularly good camera. I do like that picture of Molly - except for OHs fags at the bottom of the pic!

jezza said:
Thank you, think it must be because it is so large, isn't a particularly good camera. I do like that picture of Molly - except for OHs fags at the bottom of the pic!

Easy fixed - crop him out of the picture :teehee:

great photo,

photobucket will resize for you, if you click 'edit' above the pic you want then it will give you options to turn it round, resize etc, click resize and it will give you a choice of sizes, click the one you want and heypresto. even i can do it and i'm useless on the puter. (w00t)

Yes Ive just found those fat whippet - and given it a try myself :thumbsup:

heres Lenny (without the fags) :lol:

IMG_0075.jpg

Janimal said:
Yes Ive just found those fat whippet - and given it a try myself  :thumbsup:
heres Lenny  (without the fags)  :lol:

IMG_0075.jpg

Thanks Janis that looks loads better doesn't it :D that is however Molly, not Lenny :lol:

thats a lovely photo of molly,was it when we met up with you. :thumbsup:

trish g said:
Yes it was that day, I've got some photos of your gang when we met up but they're not all on my work pc, and I'm at work at the mo :( I'll put some on later for you to look at if thats ok, or I can email you them? I'd forgotten all about them, got some lovely ones of all of them and Helens dogs also :D

jezza said:
trish g said:
Yes it was that day, I've got some photos of your gang when we met up but they're not all on my work pc, and I'm at work at the mo :( I'll put some on later for you to look at if thats ok, or I can email you them? I'd forgotten all about them, got some lovely ones of all of them and Helens dogs also :D

would love to see them. :thumbsup:

Hi Lucy...it'd be great to see the pics...it was ages ago now and I'd forgot the girls had posed for pics.

Lovely photo of Molly. :wub: Is that ribbon because she won something or just a decoration? :)

gilliwigs said:
Lovely photo of Molly.  :wub: Is that ribbon because she won something or just a decoration?  :)
Every dog got a ribbon to wear when we paid our entrance fee :D They each had a little paw print drawn on the end of the ribbon in felt pen, but Molly dunked hers in a water bowl when she went for a drink so it smudged o:)

She did get a rossette as well, for a runner up in the prettiest bitch :wub:

Pat and Helen - for some reason I can't find the other photos from the day. I'll have another look tomorrow

Not to worry if you can't find them Lucy. :thumbsup:

Right - This is my first attempt at using Photobucket.... here goes

IMG_0036.jpg

Back