The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Photo Thats

India looks a "picture" absolutely beautiful.

Dont be worrying about not smiling, i HATE having my photo taken & always look like a ogre. "Its the dog that counts"

Who is ya man second from left (w00t) Does he have a plaster across his nose or is it really 4" wide (w00t)

He is scary :blink:

its a lovely picture jax,india looks gorgeous :wub: :thumbsup:

Well done India :thumbsup: ! That's a beautiful photo :wub: !

Lovely photo, well done Jax and India :thumbsup: :cheers:

JAX said:
I did smile , but maybe the photographer decided to pick the photo that showed the DOGS ( no Cartman, not me ) at their best .
I hate having my picture taken anyhow

we forgive you Jax :- " :- " ;) ;) :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

she looks stunning :wub:

more pics please :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have seen today's Our Dogs and you can see a little bit more of Jackie's enigmatic smile. It's been puzzling me all morning where I've seen that smile before and now I remember - in Paris, in The Louvre, it's The Mona Lisa.

Jenny

quintessence said:
Have seen today's Our Dogs and you can see a little bit more of Jackie's enigmatic smile.  It's been puzzling me all morning where I've seen that smile before and now I remember -  in Paris, in The Louvre, it's The Mona Lisa.
Jenny

Thanks Jenny , Im old but not THAT old (w00t) :- " :huggles: :clown:

We dont get the paper over here until until tomorrow :( (well later today!)

So I wont be able to comment until then :D :D

But I bet India looks great,as usual :wub:

I see they managed to get your name wrong, Whitaker-Hardy according to Our Dogs :teehee:

jok said:
I see they managed to get your name wrong, Whitaker-Hardy according to Our Dogs :teehee:
(w00t) :oops: :lol:

I cant get a copy :( any chance some one photocopying it for me / Is there a critique with it too :D ?

JAX said:
jok said:

I cant get a copy :( any chance some one photocopying it for me / Is there a critique with it too :D ?

I'll bring my copy to Stafford on Friday and you can have that. :thumbsup: Im pretty sure there was no critique, but may have missed it. India and Harvee's write up from Newcastle show in April is in though.

Karen said:
I think the flasher I saw was the guy second from the left.

India looks really good, and take no notice of those people who are having a go about your mug. I grin and grin and then the minute I cant hold it any more the camera clicks and I end up looking like a gargoyle :blink:

Anyway now everyone lets all post a picture of us winning AND grinning to show Jax how its done.  Only BIS or BPIS though :thumbsup:

How about RBIS??

CROPPED%20RBIS%20fixed.jpg

Wendy

JAX said:
jok said:

Really?? Any time I've had a photo in I've gotten a free copy - though it was a photo I'd paid for. Email me a reminder Jax with your address and I'll send you the page from mine next week if you like. In the meantime call them up - the may reprint with a correction.

Wendy

chelynnah said:
JAX said:
jok said:

Really?? Any time I've had a photo in I've gotten a free copy - though it was a photo I'd paid for. Email me a reminder Jax with your address and I'll send you the page from mine next week if you like. In the meantime call them up - the may reprint with a correction.

Wendy

Didnt have to pay to have it in the paper Wendy . As it was a feature lot . :cheers: However Idid buy a copy for myself , which has only just come today :rant: Not very good , :eek: . Just hoped there would be a criique .

Thanks Jo :cheers: :huggles:

Back