The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Petition to raise sentences for animal abusers.

tattoolemky

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,my name is James and I am a fervent animal lover. I'm new here so hope that you will respond well to this. Following the 2 tragedies that have recently happened-Fire at Manchester Dogs Home and one at a farm in Smalley,both of which have been arson attacks that resulted in the death of almost 120 animals-I have set up this petition to call for an increase in sentences for this kind of crime. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take time out to sign this,and if possible to share it with your friends. These animals need us to speak up for them,to get them the justice they deserve. Without people like you and me to do this,abusers will keep getting away scot-free to repeat the offence. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

http://www.change.org/p/chris-grayling-raise-the-maximum-sentence-for-animal-cruelty-and-abuse-to-10-years-with-a-minimum-of-12-months?share_id=awZnuLKvku&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Hi James,

What an excellent idea and I couldn't agree more. It always makes me sick when I hear of such pathetic sentences for those who mistreat animals (and of course people too!).

I will certainly sign your petition.

Good work.

Lilyloo2011

Back