The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pet Home

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score
anyone looking for a whippet as a pet pm me ,5 month old dog needs a good home or ring 01325 307725

I will make a phone call, I know of a a very good home if thay are still looking.

hi gaz whats the pup breed

Last edited by a moderator:
He is out of blue goblin..he has gone to stocky for racing...my brother has had him but due to work commitments he has made a very hard decision to let him go to a loving pet home

hi we are looking for a new whippet to joun us here .. is he racing bred ? i would use him for rabbiting / ferreting .

whats his colour estimated size range etc ..

is he in or out ? and he needs to be good with kids....

pm me please as im very intrested to find out more about him..

Hope he finds a nice home soon :luck:

Is he the one Debbie was going to have?

yes vicky and hes not too bad now hes a lovely pup :)

mutley said:
anyone looking for a whippet as a pet pm me ,5 month old dog needs a good home or ring 01325 307725
hello! thanks for your help. im interested in giving him a loving home. i have a lovely back garden and lots of woods for him and me and my pup to play in i also have a pony who ive had now for 5 years and wish to take the two for a long distance walks. i think theyd love it. is he good with younger dogs? eg my 8 week old puppy?. shes a whippet and wanted another to make my heart complete. ? i dont mind traveling for the right pup/whippet. have you anymore pictures of him that you could send me? love to hear from you dayna xxx

Theres a lady coming in a couple of days to see mac..thanks to all thats PMed me ..i will keep you all informed about what happens

there is also some pictures of mac from been born in the blue goblin and master blaster topic

link to picture of mac

Last edited by a moderator:
Back