The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Perfume

My favourite's at the moment are J'dore, Georgio, estee lauder Beautiful, Ghost and YSL Opium :thumbsup:

Used to love Estee Lauder-Youth Dew, Opium and Cinnabar-but too heavy/musky now-

There was a lovely one called-Dior, Dior but it's no longer available-

There was also a Dior mens fragrance called 'Jules' which was nice-

I like lots of perfumes-Lavender is nice too-but my colleague says it's an old ladies scent! :(

Tonight it's Frontline.......... a cat who does not want to be flea treated can be a slippery character.

Jenny

Have worn cabotine for 15 years :b love angel but OH doesnt :wacko:

Thread set me online searching for one of my obscure favorites by Alexander McQueen which minds me while I was at, Julie D, looks like you can get your Paco Rabanne Eau de Calandre online :)

:cheers:

Sheena

When I'm feeling glamorous, it's Coco Mademoiselle. However most of the time I'm not, so I smell of spam,cheese and kabanos when I've been dog training- I even found some spam in my hair the other day! (w00t) That is sooo NOT glamorous.

P.S. I know my user name is MR Whippy but I'm actually a Miss - just want to clear that up incase anyone got confused.

HOWEVER

I'm now going to be really unladylike and tell you about my mum's neighbour, a lovely old lady who couldn't be swayed from pronouncing Anais Anais as Anus Anus! :D Who on earth want want to smell of that????

I sell like an ageing hippy I cannot were purfum it maks me sneeze but i can were esencial ols so i were patchuli oil but make sure its the very dark one it last forever dont even have to put it on me 2 drops in the washing machine does all my clothes :lol: :lol: :lol:

It allways makes me smile when younge woman come up and say whats the perfum its lovly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nude by Bill Blass :thumbsup: You can only buy it in America though :( Everyone comments on it when I ware it (w00t)

Donna Karan, Kaos is lovely but it was discontinued a few years ago :( and I can't get it anymore :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
cheap and cheerful for me as always :lol:

body shop white musk :thumbsup:

Scott Frodsham said:
With Father's day coming up...... Dior homme is supposed to snap knicker elastic at 200 yard (so I've been told  :b ), but my favourite at the moment is YSL Homme.  :thumbsup:
Hey you :thumbsup:

Dior Homme is to die for, got a tester stick ages ago and had it in my handbag for yonks - wont tell you what it did to me everytime i went in for loose change :lol: :b

Bought Mark a big f*ck off bottle of it, it sooooooo lush :wub:

The i guess you're not surprised i love that, we always love the same perfumes / aftershaves lol

bappit said:
Thread set me online searching for one of my obscure favorites by Alexander McQueen which minds me while I was at, Julie D, looks like you can get your Paco Rabanne Eau de Calandre online :)
:cheers:

Sheena

REALLY? going to search for it right now, :cheers:

DKNY be Delicious by day, and the red version when going out :thumbsup:

Oh de Moshino is nice for summer.....

Eau de Calandre, you can still get it? Wow,must go on line thanks. (w00t)

It's either Yves Saint Laurent's Paris or Calvin Klein Eternity for me, though I was VERY happy when the body shop brought Dewberry back out :b and Diesels nice for a change :)

Prada or Agent Provocateur. I also keep my Lush bathbombs in my underwear drawer which might be a handy tip for those who can't wear scent.

i used to love sandrine but i cant get it anymore so prada and angel for me, for men i love van cleef and arpels (the jewellers)

Back