The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Perfume

rach125

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone wears? I wear Burberry Brit which I love but im getting sick of so im thinking about getting Givenchy Very Irrisistable, and Chanel Coco is also loverly!!!!

proberly wont help you but i love david beckhams inimately beckham ( i am a bird but just love the smell) :b

I asked the same thing in a roundabout way HERE :)

chanel coco is my favorite i wear that the most but also love estee lauder Beautiful and pleasures

trac said:
chanel coco is my favorite i wear that the most but also love estee lauder Beautiful and pleasures
My mum wears estee lauder but it smells like cats on me :lol:

I like eau d'issey - but I rarely wear it .... prefer to smell like me!

I wear Anna Sui, Dolly Girl, Dolly Girl Ooh La Love, Secret Wish, Secret Wish Magic Romance, Love and Dreams. Also have YSL In Love Again and Next Just Pink Summer. I really love perfume, can't leave the house without it on.

Gucci envy me! or Chanel chance or Chanel Allure sensuelle :thumbsup:

Prada or Thierry Mugler Angel are my evening perfumes

And Estee Lauder pure white linen breeze or Chanel Coco Mademoiselle at the moment for the day :thumbsup:

Many years ago I used to wear Chanel No 19 but it's frowned upon to wear perfume in my job (hospitals and surgeries are meant to smell of antiseptic (w00t) ) so I tend not to bother any more :(

In my spare time it's rather like Clair - eau de whippet or eau de cheval :lol: :- " :lol:

well i got sum DKNY BE DELICIOUS and i love it here whats in it ....

FRAGRANCE NOTES - cucumber, white muguet, violet, magnolia, apple, grapefruit, tuberose, woods and rose.

it was in asda for £25 a bottle but im shure if ya surf the web youl get it cheaper

wish I could wear perfume, most of them give me a terrible headache...right in the middle of my forhead like the brainfreeze pain from an ice cream :(

years ago I could wear Paco Rabanne Eau de Calandre but no one has it any more even abroad, they mustn't make it :angry:

With Father's day coming up...... Dior homme is supposed to snap knicker elastic at 200 yard (so I've been told :b ), but my favourite at the moment is YSL Homme. :thumbsup:

I have only just started wearing perfume again after many years of not being able to. I love Anais Anais and am waiting for some Intimate Poison to be bought for me!

:) I have to be careful cos some can set off my asthma :lol: but I wear Cherie by Miss Dior :thumbsup:

My faves are Ghost and Calvin Klein Euphoria

Back