The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Perfect Whippets...photos Wanted!!!!!

What more can I say

000_0378.jpg

aslan said:
By the way everyone, sent off my application to become a whippet judge today.  Hopefully it will be accepted (depending on the mail, I could miss the deadline) - I will be sure to let you know and then the exams will begin.
Lana best of luck with your application! :sweating: I've got my part A Theory for Group 3 coming up in about 2 weeks. (w00t) (w00t)

My advice is as soon as you are accepted start studying, reading, studying, reading...................and more studying.

I was contemplating applying for hounds later this year but with my mum (who is 90 and not in a nursing home) not being so well and requiring round the clock care & supervision I don't know if I will still be going ahead with that application!!! :unsure:

Right now I off to put nose :wacko: back into a book of gundog standards.

:- " Cor the picture of the lady (?) with the mane was certainly taken a while ago.

That's why I avoid pictures like the plague, then they can't come back and haunt you.

Hope you get through your judging stuff Lana.

JanF

janfiers said:
:- " Cor the picture of the lady (?) with the mane was certainly taken a while ago.
That's why I avoid pictures like the plague, then they can't come back and haunt you.

Hope you get through your judging stuff Lana.

JanF

Thanks Jan , Perms were IN then you know ;) o:) You didnt comment that Id got a SKIRT on (w00t) :oops:

Ok here are some of my favourites ...

Ch Play A While XXXX You will need to follow the links to her page ... the second pic is my favourite. BEAUTIFUL BITCH! I drool over her.

Aust Ch Taejaan One Step Closer At the bottom of the page - Father of my most recent litter - Dino, Aime, Cara & Tinker - all currently being shown - and Tabitha, loving it in her pet home.

Ch Peperone Parahandy Gorgeous Boy! He is drooling material for me too.

I will come back to this another day and post some more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zephyr said:
aslan said:
Ok here are some of my favourites ...
Ch Peperone Parahandy  Gorgeous Boy!  He is drooling material for me too.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm - he is gorgeous -have admired him before on K9 - love the videos of him too! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Did you know he was my `Badgers` Grandson ? ;) He`s even better in the flesh :wub: :thumbsup:

Can you guess where I met him ? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did hear that you might have gone there :b .

Debra 8) :D :wacko:

Thanks Jan , Perms were IN then you know ;) o:) You didnt comment that Id got a SKIRT on (w00t) :oops:

A perm. :teehee: I thought it was long & curlies. :wub:

JAX said:
Did you know he was my `Badgers` Grandson ?  ;)   He`s even better in the flesh  :wub:   :thumbsup:
Can you guess where I met him ? :lol:

Of course *I* knew he was Badger's grandson! And I am so jealous that you have met him. I want to hug and kiss him and tell him he's beautiful....gosh anyone would think I was talking about a bloke ... NOT LIKELY!

aslan said:
I want to hug and kiss him and tell him he's beautiful....gosh anyone would think I was talking about a bloke ... NOT LIKELY!

LOL! My OH would think I had gone mad (or after money) if I hugged/kissed and whispered endearments to him like I do my Whippets!!

dessie said:
aslan said:
I want to hug and kiss him and tell him he's beautiful....gosh anyone would think I was talking about a bloke ... NOT LIKELY!

LOL! My OH would think I had gone mad (or after money) if I hugged/kissed and whispered endearments to him like I do my Whippets!!

LOL , As long as he dosnt `lick your face ` back !! :blink: :lol:

:x Ugh! No, don't do licking .............. dogs or men!! LOL!

Back