The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Perfect Whippets...photos Wanted!!!!!

Jill

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for photos of "perfect" whippets IYO,-- top show dogs and bitches please apply! (notes on height as well if possible)

I thought all whippets were perfect :unsure:

Best idea would be to look on past posts , lots of winners have been posted from lots of different countries and `lines ` . What would be my idea of a perfect whippet 8) might not be somebody elses ;)

JAX said:
Best idea would be to look on past posts , lots of winners have been posted from lots of different countries and `lines ` . What would be my idea of a perfect whippet  8) might not be somebody elses  ;)
Yes and that's the fun part!

Hight 10 inch

Weight 9lb 6oz

PERFECT

hee hee

She most definatley is :wub: :wub: Meadow :wub: :wub:

Is there anything more perfect than a sleeping whippet????

MVC_013S.JPG

Perfection from the past: daddy of my two girls, NZ Ch Noholme Beaunus Bonds (Jimmy).

Jimmy.jpg

And a slice of sheer perfection from the now, my sweet little Sophie, small and never to be shown, but packed with force of personality.

perfect.JPG

Fantastic photos everyone!

more, more, more..... please!!!!!! :D

Do I know that Whippet above???? Seems familiar! LOL

That is Aimee isn't it? She looks a bit like my Aime.

Jill - it's a little bit difficult to post pics of our current (alive and well) favourites if we haven't got permission from the people who own the dog. And some of my favourites belong to people that I have not met or do not know well enough to go posting their dog's pic.

I will try, when I have a little time up my sleeve, to go searching for links to sites where dogs I like are. Remember too though that a number of these dogs I will not have seen move and therefore all things could change once I saw the dog in motion.

We did a thread a while ago where we were posting pics of our faves from the past. Not so much chance of making someone unhappy when you are posting a pic that has appeared in books & magazines the world over for a number of years.

By the way everyone, sent off my application to become a whippet judge today. Hopefully it will be accepted (depending on the mail, I could miss the deadline) - I will be sure to let you know and then the exams will begin.

I can see BS (Lisa) reading this topic at present - please post a pic of Sotis - she is one of my favourites :wub:

aslan said:
That is Aimee isn't it?  She looks a bit like my Aime. 
By the way everyone, sent off my application to become a whippet judge today.  Hopefully it will be accepted (depending on the mail, I could miss the deadline) - I will be sure to let you know and then the exams will begin.

It certainly is Lana!!

Good luck with your judging application and exams!! Been there, done that, got the T-shirt now!!!

And this Aimee's brother, Rupert, awaiting his turn to go on the table at a show! He is 20" and Aimee is 18.5"

RupertSCounties.jpg

solo knight at turnstone(ch.cobyco cavalier x turnstone lonesome dove)

Lana, good luck on the judge application. sry not having kept in touch for a while. mack is all well and i have been just very swamped with my new job. hope to speak to u soon.

dessie said:
It certainly is Lana!!
Good luck with your judging application and exams!!  Been there, done that, got the T-shirt now!!!

Just waiting to wear it , eh Caroline ;)

photo of one of MY favourite Whippets

Just a shame about the handler though o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back