The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Perfect Morning...perfect Puppy...

meddling

'Dibs'
Registered
Reaction score
I love cold frosty mornings - would have them everyday of the year if I could...maybe I should live in Iceland :lol:

Few shots of Bluebell, Alfie and Daisy having a lovely walk - with no-one to disturb us :))

com_Bluebell_15_11_07_073.jpg

...ambushing poor Daisy...who loves her really...honest :- "

com_Bluebell_15_11_07_059.jpg

...and the Handsome Alfie who doesn't look too bad for about 13...

com_Bluebell_15_11_07_057.jpg

what a lovely bunch you have there :wub:

they certainly look like they are having fun :thumbsup:

...whoops - put that one on twice :- "

and finally watching an airplane later in the day - dozy mare :lol:

com_Bluebell_15_11_07_048.jpg

What lovely pictures :thumbsup:

:wub: aww gorguse dogs :huggles: dun ya just love the cold frosty morning walks were ya get freezing toes and fingers and your nose goes soo cold you think its guna drop of and ears well dont get me started one freezing ears ,yep i love cold frosty mornings [SIZE=21pt]NOT[/SIZE] But hey me dogs love it so off i go every morning like good owner that i am (w00t) its all worth it when ya see ther happy faces (w00t)

nicky12 said:
:wub: aww gorguse dogs  :huggles: dun ya just love the cold frosty morning walks were ya get freezing toes and fingers and your nose goes soo cold you think its guna drop of and ears well dont get me started one freezing ears ,yep i love cold frosty mornings [SIZE=21pt]NOT[/SIZE] But hey me dogs love it so off i go every morning like good owner that i am  (w00t) its all worth it when ya see ther happy faces  (w00t)
It's gotta be better than rain :angry: ...freezing fog :eek: ...slushy snow :blink: ...hail :eek: ...Am I cheering you up now? All the things we have to look forward to...?! :lol:

Thanks for everyones lovely comments - I'm totally addicted to these streaky dogs now :lol:

those are Beautiful pictures !!! :wub:

Love the 4th one taken from a far, really stunning !!

lovely photos :thumbsup: ,glad you had a good mornings walk,it was beautiful here too :thumbsup:

Lovely photos of your dogs. :thumbsup: I love the frosty mornings as well and frosty days give beautiful sunsets too! :)

Those are my favourite walks too....no-one in sight... :lol: Im not anti social honestly.. :lol: Great pictures... :thumbsup:

Back