The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Peperone Paulette

Congrats on the win.

At the time, I told Angus to forget his mum and that Breanna would be very happy living with me! :) A beautiful bitch and her daughter looks just as lovely.

Hi!

Big congratulations in doing so well! :) :)

She looks very nice!!

Henrik Härling

Well done :cheers:

She certiantly is beautiful :wub: :wub:

Yes, a really beautiful girl :* Congratulations

Hello

I thought that you would like to see Paulettes Brother Peperone Pascal J.W S.H.C.M known as "flynn" there is certainly a strong family resemblance!! the litter were just like pea's in a pod.

flynn1.jpg

Here he is the right way up :wub: :huggles: Hope you dont mind Sue :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
You could have done them both Jax :- " :lol:

Had to do it myself !!!!!!!! :p ;) :lol:

Millie said:
You could have done them both Jax  :- "  :lol:
Had to do it myself !!!!!!!!  :p   ;)   :lol:

Again many thanks, this is a new world to me,one that I am unable to work out.

I need my granson to help me.

thank you all for your help :)

satiny, Congratulations! :cheers: Very well deserved! :thumbsup: Chloe is really beautiful!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: As well as her brother and her absolutely stunning sire. :wub: Haven't seen her dam :oops: , could you please post her pic here?

Lovely litter, Flynn and Jessies P Palmero are very similar. There were two other sisters I saw as puppies, I thought they looked beautiful too. Dont know what happened to them.

Hi,

Flynn is just gorgeous !! I saw him at Jessies home. But once aigain this is my opinion. As For Breanna, I don't have a pictures but if you have the last biennnal there is one of her in it.

After comming home from the national in Boston, I've got 2 pics of Chloe's mouvement, which I want to share with you.

Rita Vanhaeren

:cheers: And a very Happy Fifth B'day today to Breanna and her brothers and sisters :thumbsup:

Yes , happy birhday . what a lot of MAY babies :cheers:

Hi Rita, as promissed, I'm visiting K9 :)

Cloe looks nice on the pictures, but i had the chance to see her yesterday in the showring "live" and that was even better !

she looked great !

see you soon somewhere around :thumbsup:

Back