The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

People From Finland

Sidewinders

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry in advance for off. :oops: Admin could move this topic to another thread.

The thing is that on the way from Eurodogshow on the Russian-Finland border youg beige PUG (mops) from Ukraine was lost! :( He ran back to Finland. Pug's owner was not allowed to find him as her visa was over and she is now in Russia and will try to come back to Finland as soon as possible. Last news were that pug was seen in the forest on the Finnish side, not far from the border.

I know here on k9 are some people from Finland, and wanted to ask you - please - post this info on your Finnish forums, where only it is possible!!!

:luck: Hope they will find pug safe and soud soon! :luck:

:luck: Good Luck :luck:

Poor dog :( I'll forward this to some Finnish forums.

Hopefully he will be found soon :luck:

Hope the dog & owner are reunited soon safe & sound...

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Dusilla, thank you so much!!! :huggles:

I also do hope his owner or someone will find him soon! :luck: We here in Ukraine only can help pug's owner Tatiana with sending money to her mob.phone and keeping our fingers crossed for them! :luck:

:( Hope he gets found and reunited with his owner very soon,I have my fingers crossed :luck: :luck:

good luck on his safe return. :luck: :luck:

Thanks to everyone for :luck: Pug was found and caught!!! And now is on the way to home! It was not that easy, as poor little boy was so scared that he didn't recognized his owner when she tried to call him, and he ran back to forest, but that she suggested him food and he agreed (as he was without food and water for 3 days!) and then owner took him and he finally recognized her!

Anyway, luckily, this time it is HAPPY END. :)

That is a wonderful news!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

So pleased that they have been reunited. :cheers:

Brilliant news. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So good to have a happy ending. :wub: :wub:

Thanks heavens she got him back! :cheers:

Thats really good news . I do love a happy ending :cheers:

OMG how scary that must have been , poor woman and dog..

Happy they are back to each other now

Back