The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pennysworth-retired

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score
Maisy.jpg

I'm sad to announce that our Penny will no longer grace the racing tracks :( , due to a couple of recurring injuries :(

She as given us much pleasure watching her race :thumbsup:

We have planned to breed with her in the future, her boyfriend as been chosen, and I'm confident the offspring will be open class :thumbsup:

o:)

sure she'll produce some good pups :luck: happy retirement PENNY

[SIZE=14pt]Happy retirement Penny[/SIZE] :huggles:

pennysworth.sized.jpg

Lots of love Jac & Dobs :huggles:

Happy retirement penny :wub:

always enjoyed watching her race, am sure she'l produce some lovely pups aswell :huggles:

:luck: Good Luck with any future pups Geoff and Hazel. Happy retirement Penny :huggles:

:) I'm sure see will produce some top class pups Geoff, good luck with her retirement. :thumbsup: cracking looking bitch. ;) Di.

Happy retirement Penny ===

best of luck when you mate her --- :luck: :luck: :luck:

Steve :thumbsup:

milly said:
Maisy.jpg

I'm sad to announce that our Penny will no longer grace the racing tracks :( , due to a couple of recurring injuries :(

She as given us much pleasure watching her race :thumbsup:

We have planned to breed with her in the future, her boyfriend as been chosen, and I'm confident the offspring will be open class :thumbsup:

o:)

hi you two shes bin a gooden for yous good luck to her and her pups :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope Penny has a long and happy retirement :wub:

:huggles: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY RETIREMENT PENNY [/SIZE] :huggles:

sorry to hear shes had to retire she was always a pleasure to watch, happy retirement penny and good luck with your babies :luck:

she has nowt to prove geoff, better to retire gracefully. :thumbsup:

I remember watching Penny trial at Old Hall when just a puppy - she was impressive then. I loved watching this girl race. Have a long and happy retirement Penny - Good luck with her babies Geoff and Hazel - you are right they will certainly be something special.

Elaine

:luck: :luck: Hope her babies bring as much pleasure for you as watching penny race did :luck: :luck: Everyone deserves to retire gracefully (unless you work in the health service :( )

Make sure you get all the leftover sunday dinners now penny :thumbsup: :wub:

chris

Happy retirement Penny :) and good :luck: when you decide to breed her :thumbsup:

gutsy bitch always a pleasure to watch.

have a lone and happy retirement penny and lots of pups :luck:

Back