The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

urchin said:
what fantastic pics mini me - is there any chance i could have a set of them?
There not bad for a disposable camera are they. I will let you know when I am ready to start sending large files to people.

few more. I really like the look of the last one on here. I have a coursing picture in mind (been discussing with Jeff over the last couple of weeks), in graphite or coloured pencil. I may well be using this dog (or one very similar) in the picture.

dogs028.jpg

dogs029.jpg

dogs030.jpg

dogs031.jpg

dogs032.jpg

dogs033.jpg

dogs034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mim says she can't wait for the next one as she is sure she can try your patience a lot more ha ha !!!!!! rabbit runner
I wouldnt doubt that LOL :- " , i've a new admeration for you! how on earth your not serving 25 years for murder is beyond me :p

the atmosphere was so friendly and relaxing which made for agreat day out
just as it should be :thumbsup:

The Original and still the best.

Mark Roberts said:
mim says she can't wait for the next one as she is sure she can try your patience a lot more ha ha !!!!!! rabbit runner
I wouldnt doubt that LOL :- " , i've a new admeration for you! how on earth your not serving 25 years for murder is beyond me :p

Come on Mark, patience is a virtue, you just need to take more chill out pills is I come to the next meeting, regards Mim

Come on Mark, patience is a virtue, you just need to take more chill out pills is I come to the next meeting, regards Mim
Mim your always welcome, you came with the spirit lure coursing should be run in and you were still smiling at the end.

see you at the next one. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]UPDATE[/SIZE]

Ok Lure Coursers of The United Kindom after the massive succeess of the Pennymeadow cup I am pleased to announce that the Northwest Lure Coursing Club in conjunction with the Lancashire P.W.R.C will be holding another 32 dog stake for Kennel Club registered whippets at the end of February 2008. (23rd February)

This meeting will be for the PARKSTONE TROPHYS sponsored by Mark & Paula Roberts.

were are hoping once again to get cash sponsorship ect for the winners/runner ups in the Main & Consolation Finals.

Slipper\Judge to be confirmed.

No height limits. :thumbsup:

anyone interested in sponsoring this meeting please PM me.

Entry forms available soon :thumbsup: (first come basis for entry's)

If its half as good as the last one it"ll be brilliant, :cheers: think the places will soon be taken up, as everyone from the last one wanted to enter the next one :thumbsup: and all the bitches that where in season like Bella & Spry will be ready to run. :thumbsup:

hi lesley, i forgot to thank you for those collars you gave me.. many thanks. :cheers:

more...you can tell I have finished the course I have been on can't you!

dogs044.jpg

dogs045.jpg

dogs046.jpg

dogs047.jpg

Back