The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

looking forward to this event there's a great range of prize money etc on offer should be enough to encourage a few real "dog men" to get off their backsides and have some sport (w00t) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
are 2 of those Lampys  (come on Lampy you know it makes sense if it helps well hcp the Lancashire dogs for you
No but two of his club members Tony Dent & Darren Young are entering & Andrea Barr will be informing all her members who don't have internet access of the Ultimate Lure Coursing event.

Please! A point of order here. We have had the ultimate lure coursing event. That was the historic meeting at Holbeach last Saturday. Anything that follows is merely of a supporting role.

lamping man said:
are 2 of those Lampys  (come on Lampy you know it makes sense if it helps well hcp the Lancashire dogs for you
No but two of his club members Tony Dent & Darren Young are entering & Andrea Barr will be informing all her members who don't have internet access of the Ultimate Lure Coursing event.

Please! A point of order here. We have had the ultimate lure coursing event. That was the historic meeting at Holbeach last Saturday. Anything that follows is merely of a supporting role.

Name aside Lampy will you be gracing our fields with your whippets & ladies you know you are always welcome in the north :thumbsup:

lamping man said:

Name aside Lampy will you be gracing our fields with your whippets & ladies you know you are always welcome in the north :thumbsup:

I know that we are always welcome and we thank you for that. I'm not convinced that its worth the trip. I will await the outcome of events with a view to running a best of three for £2000 with A dog against my Henrietta. How does that sound?

masta said:
looking forward to this event there's a great range of prize money etc on offer should be enough to encourage a few real "dog men" to get off their backsides and have some sport    (w00t)   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
Don't you mean dog people :)

LOL now let me see who was it that came down and TAUGHT the East Anglians how to set up and run a lure coursing meeting? :thumbsup:

I'm not convinced that its worth the trip. I will await the outcome of events with a view to running a best of three for £2000 with A dog against my Henrietta. How does that sound?
Like a lurcher owner ;)

[SIZE=14pt]"Northern lads often copied never bettered."[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that we are always welcome and we thank you for that. I'm not convinced that its worth the trip. I will await the outcome of events with a view to running a best of three for £2000 with A dog against my Henrietta. How does that sound?

That sounds as though you think you would not get a fair chance running with us yet in the past when you have run with us you have always had a fair & honest run & enjoyed your days sport & BBQ ?

Every whippet in the event will be given the same chance to win which will come down solely to the dogs ability on the day :luck:

That sounds as though you think you would not get a fair chance running with us yet in the past when you have run with us you have always had a fair & honest run & enjoyed your days sport & BBQ ?

Every whippet in the event will be given the same chance to win which will come down solely to the dogs ability on the day :luck:

:oops: Forgot smilies in my post. We would love to come and if we can make suitable arrangements on what for us is a difficult day there is a good chance we will be there. Problem is of course, the stake will be full :thumbsup:

lamping man said:

:oops: Forgot smilies in my post. We would love to come and if we can make suitable arrangements on what for us is a difficult day there is a good chance we will be there. Problem is of course, the stake will be full :thumbsup:

Hi Lampy i have just spoken to the secretary 8 places were reserved for traveling lure coursers if you phone Mark your places can be secured & we look forward to seeing you all & your dogs on the day :cheers:

Ok Ladys and Gentlemen.

18 places are now definatly filled with dogs who's entrys have arrived, i've a large number of entrys who either phoned or e/mailed pennymeadow or myself regarding entry, can anyone who's sent entrys by post please PM me as with the post strike i'm trying not to miss people out who genuinly want to run at this event.

places are on a first come basis so please contact me if your entry is in the post?.

quote=Pennymeadow Whippets,Oct 11 2007, 08:32 AM]

/quote]

In pre-ban days that would have been an interesting proposition :D :cheers:

I'm glad we have managed to secure a place with 2 of my lot and a pup I've bred from the sunny South :D .....We look forward to a fun day (as thats what its all about hey) ....

Just to clarify.

this event has now been extended to a 32 dog stake due to the amount of interest from all over the UK.

21 places are definatly booked that does not include those who say they've sent entrys in that ive not recieved yet.

so a few places are still available, we had held a few places open for dogs we'd expected to enter but it's now definatly on a first entry recieved goes in as we cant keep places open indefinatly.

to enter e/mail/PM me

Be great to see you and your friend Hannah, :thumbsup: (note to self, must keep a close eye on Lucy) :- "

I'd keep a very close eye on Lucy ;) ......You know what these blonde, Bongo driving Northerners are like :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]UPDATE ON PLACES AVAILABLE[/SIZE]

We'd been holding 8 places back for people traveling from a long way away but these places are now available on a 1st come 1st served basis for entry.

there are 7 places left available so anyone wanting a good afternoon out with the chance to win some good prizes get your entry forms in ASAP.

hi mark, jeff. the card will soon be full and hopefully a few reserves also, :cheers:

Hi Sparky,

Hope your feeling ok I hear you had a little bump in the car whilst your OH was driving? (i'm saying nothing)

Back