The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pc & Partner Admit Dog Neglect

I can't post what I really think, I would be banned, sorry :angry:

TC said:
I can't post what I really think, I would be banned, sorry  :angry:
Well I did TC, there is another post on this I found first, so thanks Fee Fee for noticing it too, but when it comes to this sort of thing, say what you feel because its the dogs that matter, nothing else.

That is absolutly disgraceful, someone who is meant to stop abuse and neglect is actually causing it.

What the flippin eck is a ban and a fine going to do for that poor dog...sweet naf all.

At least the dog is safe and been well cared for and hopefully will go to a forever home that will show it the kindness and love it deserves.

makes my heart sink,how could they :( :rant: :rant: :rant:

That is disgusting, poor dog is no more than a skeleton.

Almost starved to death, I doubt he could have survived much longer with

those awful people. :rant: :rant: :rant: They are complete and utter B*****ds.

Thank god he is now in good hands.

Disgusting. They should both loose their jobs - how can they keep their positions with a criminal record now?

Is it just me, or do you think there just seems to be more and more cruelty lately?? :rant: :rant:

There was a very similar case up here this week - a couple looking after their elderley relations dog - they said in court they had been too busy going in and out of hospital etc, to have time for the dog.

It had been left sleeping in its own urine, feaces etc .... :rant: :rant: and needed clipping out to see the full extent of urine burns on the skin. It later had to be put to sleep. An RSPCA inspector said it must have taken at least 5-6weeks or even longer for the dog to have got into that state.

:rant: :rant: Too bloody busy in deed..... :rant: they want jailing for life.

I cannot believe some of the pitiful excuses these people make. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Rae said:
Disgusting. They should both loose their jobs - how can they keep their positions with a criminal record now?

They probably will Rae.....

why dont you email the chief constable of their Force??

whippet.kd said:
Rae said:

They probably will Rae.....

why dont you email the chief constable of their Force??

i agree they should loose their jobs & if i knew how to e-mail the chief constable of their force i would :rant: :rant:

There is ABSOLUTELY NO excuse for this kind of ill treatment!!!

TOO BUSY?

TOO ILL?

SO :rant: WHAT!!!

Any one with an ounce of humanity in them would then decide that if they were too ill/busy to feed an animal then they should get them a home with someone who could.

You dont just stop feeding for gods sake.

And to think this is a person who is supposed to earn and deserve public respect

:rant: asshole!!!

( :oops: am i allowed to say asshole ? )

dont care anyhow i could think of much worse more deserving name for the pair of morons

I cried when i saw that pic of the poor beautiful saluki

Now im just angry :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Image_189_.jpg

sassy said:
There is ABSOLUTELY NO excuse for this kind of ill treatment!!!TOO BUSY?

TOO ILL?

SO  :rant:   WHAT!!!

Any one with an ounce of humanity in them would then decide that if they were too ill/busy to feed an animal then they should get them a home with someone who could.

You dont just stop feeding for gods sake.

And to think this is a person who is supposed to earn and deserve public respect

:rant:   asshole!!!

( :oops:   am i allowed to say asshole ? )

dont care anyhow i could think of much worse more deserving name for the pair of morons

I cried when i saw that pic of the poor beautiful saluki

Now im just angry  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

View attachment 38455

Like i said write to the cheif constable

bastards! :rant: :rant: :rant: sorry for swearing but i cant believe that poor dog is so thin and still alive. :( im certainly going to send a message to the chief constable.i hope they both get the sack for this and are ostracised in the town where they live.they should be bloody ashamed to let a dog get into that condition. :angry:

Thanks Kim -good idea. I will send an e-mail and lets hope they do loose their jobs and know what it is like to be half starved to death themselves as a result. :rant:

have e-mailed, click on james read, district commander

just received a reply from james read agreeing that this is a particulary unpleasant offence & that sussex police will take appropriate action against the police worker & that the police officer is from the surrey force & he is sure they will take appropriate action too.

How can you be too busy to feed the dog (w00t) :rant: :rant: :rant:

I bet the ba**ards werent too busy to stuff their own frigging faces :rant: :rant:

^^^much as trac.

Got a reply, must brush upon my geography of lower regions of the UK-confused my Sussex with Surrey, shame on me!!!

I hang my head in shame................

:oops: (I LIED :sweating: )have to persue this folks... find out just what is happening with a police call centre worker and a PC who lived in a dwelling with an emaciated Saluki...

I've seen the other Sal bitch in lurcher forum c/o Tanya and her Dad, perhaps from an untrustworthy location (that almost is a given, and I'm getting too long in the tooth)...hopefully its just not me, but come on! We must react at this level...these folk have gone too far and should not be in any position to continue. From my scanty knowledge of the workings of these things...I will not let it rest...

...I want answers and action (not for myself but that Saluki, and humanity). I reckon the PC cannot continue with a criminal conviction, as it should be...call cente worker (on the sick-yeah sounds about right :x )

Good folks dont let this drop, please.

T.Y.

Sheena

Back