The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Partners In Crime

Don't they learn young :lol:

Gracie_9_weeks_052.jpg

Julie

Don't think it could have been those two angels o:) o:) Must have been the tissue fairy! :lol: , she visits our house too!!

:teehee: :teehee: mmmm that looks familiar, nobody could be cross with those two though :wub: o:) :wub: o:)

*Lesley* said:
:teehee:   :teehee: mmmm that looks familiar, nobody could be cross with those two though :wub:   o:)   :wub:   o:)

Ya what Lesley it's like a mad house here (w00t) :lol: (w00t) Got to have eyes in the back of your head with the little madam, god i now realise Evie was the perfect pup :wub: But love em both to bits :wub: :wub:

Julie

I think they were just trying to clean up for you :wub: What considerate Girls you have (w00t)

They were just trying to get the scent of the culprit who done it so they could track them down for you :lol:

jok said:
Don't think it could have been those two angels  o:)   o:) Must have been the tissue fairy!  :lol: , she visits our house too!!
:D Comes to us here too, takes turns with the pencil Fairy! :D

What is it with paper hankies??????? :oops: :lol: great pictures Julie - they both look so lovely together -as if they had always been together. :huggles:

Don't you just love the fact that instead of telling them off, we all grab the camera first :lol: :thumbsup: Enjoy them while they are young, it just doesn't last long enough :( :huggles:

Fine looking pair of girls inocent as allways :- " look forward to seeing them both at racing :thumbsup:

Was reading the thread and my two girls were having fun with paper :rant: :- "

A regular occurence in our house too.

We are all very careful now that we leave the loo roll on a high shelf in the bathroom, boxes of tissues are never left in whippet range, and now jackets are never left on the backs of chairs (whippet nose in jacket pocket usually produces a hankie or two for shredding) and handbags never left undone in the vicinity of a Whippet or Jack Russell. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back