The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Paddling Lurchers At The Local Marina

gina

Cesar Millan's next wife
Registered
Reaction score
Here's my little family Harry with Woody and Lulu the Lurchers and Gucci the Italian Greyhound :huggles:

Smashing hounds & pics! :)

My not so little pup Zephyr would be in there like a shot! Atm he makes do with muddy puddles JUST before he gets into the car! :oops:

(w00t) Gina, where did you get the brindle dog ? He is the absloute spit of my bitch maeve, a grey/whip from ireland

wunwin said:
(w00t) Gina, where did you get the brindle dog ? He is the absloute spit of my bitch maeve, a grey/whip from ireland
Woody was a stray picked up in the Rochdale area and sent to Manchester Dogs Home where my friend worked. She knew i was after a confident young Lurcher for agility so he was in the mandatory 7 days incase he was claimed by his owner, and i picked him up the second he was available for rehoming so no one else got him!!! :sweating: This was July 2002 and he was approx 12 months old then.

I would absolutley love to find out more about him and his breeding and past existence before i got him. He is a cracking dog :thumbsup: I was hoping because of his unusual colouring maybe someone might have remembered him but so far no joy. I am sure though he is of bull breeding of some sorts, it's like owning a Staffie in a skinny body!!!!!! (w00t)

Any pics of yours?

Now thats interesting saying about a bit of bull in yours, cos a few people have said mine could have some bull in her as well. As for pics, just as soon as the other halfs son has shown us how dto do the scanning thing, i will post some pics of maeve!!

Back