The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ozzy, 15 Week Old Black Boy

beaker

*blackaholic* with contagious whippetitus
Registered
Reaction score
I hope i'm ok posting this, just asking really if anyone knows of any whippy people that would appreciate a very nice black boy.

I had a call for assistance from the breeder Of Owens recent litter, she has taken back the black boy in the litter as it had become apparent to the lovely couple that had taken him that he wasn't going to be accepted by their other young whippy boy.

I know they have tried there best to get the boys to settle together, they are heartbroken to have had to make the decision to return Ozzy as they had already bonded with him but they knew that it would be better for him to be rehomed rather than risk serious injury.

he is a bold confident chap, he really is lovely and if i hadn't just got O'Amos he would be coming here to me.

this pic of him was taken at about 7 weeks old and really doesn't show how nice he is, i'm hoping to go over in the next couple of days to get some more

DSCF0032.jpg

this is the dad Owen

Owenskc004.jpg

Ozzy is safe and sound at the moment back with his breeder but obviously it would be better for him in the long run if he was in a permanant home soon before he forms ties again.

everyone is trying to find him a nice family at the moment so i don't think it will long before he is homed, just thought i'd ask on here on the off chance :thumbsup:

thanks

becka

beaker said:
I hope i'm ok posting this, just asking really if anyone knows of any whippy people that would appreciate a very nice black boy.
I had a call for assistance from the breeder Of Owens recent litter, she has taken back the black boy in the litter as it had become apparent to the lovely couple that had taken him that he wasn't going to be accepted by their other young whippy boy.

I know they have tried there best to get the boys to settle together, they are heartbroken to have had to make the decision to return Ozzy as they had already bonded with him but they knew that it would be better for him to be rehomed rather than risk serious injury.

he is a bold confident chap, he really is lovely and if i hadn't just got O'Amos he would be coming here to me.

this pic of him was taken at about 7 weeks old and really doesn't show how nice he is, i'm hoping to go over in the next couple of days to get some more

DSCF0032.jpg

this is the dad Owen

Owenskc004.jpg

Ozzy is safe and sound at the moment back with his breeder but obviously it would be better for him in the long run if he was in a permanant home soon before he forms ties again.

everyone is trying to find him a nice family at the moment so i don't think it will long before he is homed, just thought i'd ask on here on the off chance  :thumbsup:

thanks

becka

The little black whippy is lovely. Where is he staying right now as I'm in west/north Yorkshire.

:wub: :wub: I MUST stop looking at all these pics. :luck: I'm sure the little fella will find a perfect home soon.

amandabarton said:
The little black whippy is lovely. Where is he staying right now as I'm in west/north Yorkshire.
he's in Lancashire :thumbsup: i'm hopeing to go see him later on.

:luck: with him Becka, i"m sure he wont be looking for long. :huggles:

Paula Roberts said:
:luck:   with him Becka, i"m sure he wont be looking for long. :huggles:
just a shame mum won't accept that i NEED another black in the pack :D

how cruel is that!!! limiting me to just 6 whippets :'( :- "

You poor baby, have you tried stamping your feet and screaming, that mightwork. :lol:

Could you tell me where you are based. We have a 2 year old girl whippet and are looking for a companion. I am in the Manchester area. Cheers

Good luck finding the little fella a home Becka.

That's a gorgeous photo of Owen. :*

Sorry to hear this, and I hope you find a new home for him soon :luck: He's lush :wub:

Little Ozzy is so beautiful im sure it won't take too long to find him a forever home

Lots and lots of :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck and i'm very sure he will find a great forever home very soon :luck: :thumbsup: Would Eric like a friend..... :- "

God Ozzy is gorgeous Becky, :wub: good luck in getting him that special home... :luck:

just got a text off his breeder and someone is going to see him tonight, so everything crossed he gets his forever home this time :luck: :luck: :luck:

becka :thumbsup:

Hi Becka

Please let us know if he finds a home, as we would love to meet him if it doesn't work out.

Really hope he finds a wonderful forever home very soon :luck: :luck: he is truly a gorgeous chap :wub: :wub: :wub:

Update on Ozzy: :))

Ozzy has always been his breeders favourite but he would have been a boy in a house of girls. She has struggled to come to a decision this last week but in the end decided that after the heartache of parting with him once, parting with him a second time would be too much to bare, so he is going to stop with her and she'll adapt to having a boy in the house :*

thankyou so very much to everyone who offered help to this lad, you're stars you really are :huggles:

i'm going to hopefully go over soon for some pics for you all :thumbsup:

thanks again everyone

becka xx

Thats great news :)) please post some more pics of him when you can :thumbsup:

Back