The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Oxfordshire Walk Anyone?

What a fabulous time you all had and what lovely photos. Why didn't you invite me, Wendy (Millie) - I could have shaved Lil LOL.

M.

Christie said:
What a fabulous time you all had and what lovely photos. Why didn't you invite me, Wendy (Millie) - I could have shaved Lil LOL.
M.

Not until we have converted you to whippets LOL (w00t)

Millie said:
Not until we have converted you to whippets LOL  (w00t)
But what would I grab hold of when I needed to beat them?? Or is that just Daisy?

(Joking, folks, Millie will confirm that my dogs are the least obedient going, and therefore do not get ENOUGH beatings.)

M.

Great photos. :thumbsup:

Looks like a good day was had by all. :cheers:

Sorry, have only just had a chance to get online but had been dying to see if there were pics. They are fantastic, and show just what a good day everyone had.

Ollie is fine and fully bearing weight, both dogs were shattered though and have slept for England :- "

Can't believe my two ended up in the water, thanks so much for the use of the coat Olivia, it's a shame that the lady (didn't know her name sorry :b ) who lent me the other one isn't a member of K9 for me to say thanks again.

We would definitely like to do it again, it was lovely to see so many dogs together, and like someone else has said, amazing that everyone got on so well. Apologies to Caroline and Wendy for Jake getting on "so well" with your girls :b :- " (w00t)

Sharon - Can't believe that you spotted the collision in that pic as well. Please don't worry, these things happen and Ollie is fine, honestly!

dessie said:
Brilliant pics!!  Funny how Rupert has managed to get in most of them!!!  (Would you mind James if I used them on my website?)
It was a wonderful walk but it nearly did for my poor Frankie!!  He was out for count when he got home and could hardly stagger when he got up for his tea after I had walked the 2nd lot ..................... you' re not the only one Alfie who had to go out again!

Poor boy was not much better today, really stiff out on his walk and I made Millie bring her 3 round to walk with my lot after we got back from her judging stint!!  Frankie's face was a picture when he saw them all belting around again like things possessed!

Oh, poor Frankie :wub: he was so lovely, a really dignified gentleman. Hope he is feeling a bit more "sprightly" today :wub:

TC said:
Oh, poor Frankie  :wub: he was so lovely, a really dignified gentleman. Hope he is feeling a bit more "sprightly" today  :wub:
He is a sweetheart, not a nasty bone in his body!!

Sprightly still doesn't quite spring to mind but he will be fine!! Unfortunately with his Cushings, although the Vetoryl controls the symptoms very well, the mind is willing but the flesh is weak!! My fault, I will know better next time (and I hope there is a next time)

Lovely pictures! which brings my next question: Any clubs, organised walks in South Wales?

I love the look on the rowers' faces as they are going past! Looks like a great place to walk dogs :thumbsup:

TC im glad ollies fine. but the photo showed that it was qiute i hit.

Zebs still trying to run today but not for long.

Still cant really put names to faces or dogs to owners but it felt nice to be accepted by such a friendly bunch of people.

THANKS OLIVIA for arranging the walk.

(olivia our friends said oh god no! ;) )

Well remarkably my camera has regurgitated the pics- don't ask how or why, but I am very pleased :D . They aren't great, but I'll put a few on tomorrow.

Here is a taste

group.jpg

Back