The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Oxford Club Meeting

Oh dear Julie :- " have you gone n upset Dan (w00t)

We will hopefully be coming to your 21st meeting , maybe Niel, Jenny and Holly will be able to make that one with Poppy :wub: and Paddy :D , also to see the beautiful pups that Gaye,Ray, Sara and Andy have today taken charge of......Congrats :cheers: they are lovely :huggles: .

Have a good dry :sweating: day tomorrow all going :thumbsup:

finalez said:
Oh dear Julie   :- "   have you gone n upset Dan (w00t)     We will hopefully be coming to your 21st meeting , maybe Niel, Jenny and Holly will be able to make that one with Poppy :wub:   and Paddy :D , also to see the beautiful pups that Gaye,Ray, Sara and Andy have today taken charge of......Congrats :cheers:   they are lovely :huggles: .

Have a good dry :sweating:   day tomorrow all going :thumbsup:

i hope you do come on the 21st......sue and steve are bringing mulled wine :- " :- "

il let you know tomorrow haw those little white darlings get on tomorrow (w00t) :lol:

ive booked my cuddle with young billy tomorrow, poor gaye will be worn out after travelling to the northern today to collect him -_- -_- i hope he gives her and ray a quiet night :oops: :lol:

and as for Dan .....he keeps making threats he is coming racing :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Well I'm all set to come along tomorrow and give Busta a trial, maybe even give Chloe another go. :) It will be good to see everyone. Is it a 10.30am start again? Will it still be on even if there is a big freeze overnight? It looks like it's gonna be a very cold one.

Vicky

x

hope to start for about 11/11.30 give the ground chance to thaw.....ive not had a call to say we are not racing, so see you all later, :thumbsup:

if anyone wants to PM their mobile numbers, i can txt if we do have to cancel....but im sure we wont :wacko:

I HAVE JUST SPOKEN TO RAY AND YES WE ARE RACING TODAY, THE SUN IS OUT SO THE GROUND WILL BE DEFROSTED BY THE TIME WE ARE READY TO START :thumbsup:

SEE YOU ALL LATER :cheers:

Last edited:
Have a good day everyone :thumbsup: It's cold here so we're staying in front of the fire :D

Carol Jepson said:
Have a good day everyone  :thumbsup:   It's cold here so we're staying in front of the fire  :D

Im in by the fire aswell carol and flo seems quite happy to stay at home

with me :lol:

its cold but they will enjoy it and they come home to a roast dinner :)

and banoffee pie can,t be bad :lol:

(w00t) well we are back home, sadly the ground was just to solid and was never going to thaw :rant:

im sorry for the folks that travelled to run with us today, better luck in 2 weeks time :thumbsup:

anyway at least we had a raffle :lol:

peppermint sue said:
its cold but they will enjoy it and they come home to a roast dinner  :) and banoffee pie can,t be bad  :lol:

sounds lovely sue

julie you are so lucky to have a mum to spoil you like that :huggles:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t) well we are back home, sadly the ground was just to solid and was never going to thaw :rant:
im sorry for the folks that travelled to run with us today, better luck in 2 weeks time :thumbsup:

Did you honestly think racing would be on today with the frost we had, i wouldn't have even thought about going up there (w00t) (w00t)

dan b said:
peppermint lady said:

Did you honestly think racing would be on today with the frost we had, i wouldn't have even thought about going up there (w00t) (w00t)

you don,t think about going up their anyway dan :lol:

you did,nt get their in the summer so did,nt exspect to see you in the

winter (w00t) (w00t)

peppermint sue said:
dan b said:
peppermint lady said:

you don,t think about going up their anyway dan :lol:

you did,nt get their in the summer so did,nt exspect to see you in the

winter (w00t) (w00t)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shame Mr frost over stayed his welcome :( . We will see you all on 21st), no dogs but like today will be nice to catch up :- " cuddle pups :wub: and sup the mulled wine. On a different note we DID actually run our dog at Oxford (but Saturday night ) our lovely boy Broadacres Fagen won his A1 race at the greyhound track :cheers: . Dan you were right this time,but remember when you used to call our Summa Breeze "Summa Slow" (w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol: ......honestly ;)

finalez said:
Shame Mr frost over stayed his welcome :( . We will see you all on 21st), no dogs but like today will be nice to catch up  :- "  cuddle pups :wub: and sup the mulled wine. On a different note we DID actually run our dog at Oxford (but Saturday night ) our lovely boy Broadacres Fagen won his A1 race at the greyhound track :cheers: .  Dan you were right  this time,but remember when you used to call our Summa Breeze "Summa Slow" (w00t)   :lol:   :lol:   :lol: ......honestly ;)
well done with you greyhound :thumbsup: i bet mark was over the moon :D

the 21st should be a good get together, and il have plenty of dogs that will need trapping les :thumbsup: so your not be bored :lol:

Shame it was called off, but Jenny and Holly did well from the Raffle and enjoyed the chocs :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Xmas card Julie, We drove all the way home with it on the front window but didn't even notice. I foud it this morning soaking wet and thought what daft neighbour has put that on there instead of posting it through the letter-box, turned out I was the daft one :teehee: (w00t)

Lesley, will you be able to trap our Poppy for us as unfortunately ill be working, and Jenny will be going on her own :( Shame because it sounds like it'll be a good day.

Neil

Back