The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Oxford Club Meeting

P

peppermint lady

well we have 2 meeting left at oxford :D 2009 dates to be confirmed, but should be back the start of feb 09 :thumbsup:

please book in as usual by phone with jane and bob ward :thumbsup:

look forward to seeing you all there :thumbsup:

Hello hello hello :D

What time are trials on Sunday? & what time do i have to be there?? (been a while)

Thinking about popping up & giving Rosco a run, of course if its wet, too cold or i go out Sat night theres a slight chance you might not see me (w00t)

Cheers

Dan

dan b said:
What time are trials on Sunday? & what time do i have to be there?? (been a while)

Thinking about popping up & giving Rosco a run, of course if its wet, too cold or i go out Sat night theres a slight chance you might not see me  (w00t)

Cheers

Dan

hope to start about 11:30......if you turn up Dan il expect snow (w00t)

Hello

Dissapointingly :( we can't come along next weekend as Wally is recovering from Kennel Cough. Poor boy is a lot better now though.

We are hoping to make the last meeting of the year for the Christmas Party Racing(keeping our fingers crossed no more injuries or illnesses)

Julie and Jeremy

dan b said:

Thinking about popping up & giving Rosco a run, of course if its wet, too cold or i go out Sat night theres a slight chance you might not see me  (w00t)

Cheers

Dan

Some things never change!!

jemjack said:
Hello
Dissapointingly  :(   we can't come along next weekend as Wally is recovering from Kennel Cough. Poor boy is a lot better now though.

We are hoping to make the last meeting of the year for the Christmas Party Racing(keeping our fingers crossed no more injuries or illnesses)

Julie and Jeremy

hi julie, sorry wally is suffering from the dreaded KC, as KC can be carried with no signs for a few weeks after coughing has stopped, it would be better to rest him off untill we start racing in the new year :thumbsup: better to be safe than sorry and risking the spread of further infection :unsure: Gaye and Sarah will have young puppies with them at these meetings also many other members have older whippets and these are the dogs more at risk :unsure: my lot had it at the start of the year and we had to stay away for almost 6 weeks :(

sorry to disapoint you but we look forward to your return in the new year :thumbsup:

LJH said:
dan b said:

Cheers

Dan

why change a habit of a life time, are you going to be there then Lesley??? WOuld be nice to see you.

dan b said:
LJH said:
dan b said:

Cheers

Dan

why change a habit of a life time, are you going to be there then Lesley??? WOuld be nice to see you.

Why not. If the weather isn't too bad I might just come along. Do I have to book a trial or can we just turn up? Axl passed his clearing trials last week so it would be a good opportunity to have a run somewhere new, and ? with some other dogs.

LJH said:
dan b said:
LJH said:
dan b said:

Cheers

Dan

Why not. If the weather isn't too bad I might just come along. Do I have to book a trial or can we just turn up? Axl passed his clearing trials last week so it would be a good opportunity to have a run somewhere new, and ? with some other dogs.

just turn up on the day for trials lesley, il have some sound dogs you can run Axl with :thumbsup:

would be lovely to see you and India :thumbsup:

Hi Julie,

Will there be some sound dogs for our Poppy to trial against on Sunday too ??

Looking forward to it, just hope this grim weather picks up a bit.

Neil

Bingo! said:
Hi Julie,
Will there be some sound dogs for our Poppy to trial against on Sunday too ??

Looking forward to it, just hope this grim weather picks up a bit.

Neil

well im not bringing my full gang as promise (lolly) is staying home to keep flo company :huggles: and il be using Grace with Smudge, but Kim will be there and i think you have been using one of hers neil :thumbsup: so im sure she will help you out again ;)

weather is ment to be dry on sunday (w00t)

Yep, think it was Kim that was kind enough to lend us one of her dogs, so thats great if she will be there.

We will bring the big beast Willow too (w00t) as Paddy is having a rest at the mo.

See you Sunday.

We are coming along to Oxford this sunday - it will be lovely to catch up with people we havent seen for a while :thumbsup: :D

& Lesley if you need Ross for a trial you would be more than welcome :thumbsup:

if & thats a big IF i come along Rosco will be free to trial with, he hasn't raced for over a year so if anyone wants a slow, old dog to pass then feel free to use him.

Darcia said:
We are coming along to Oxford this sunday - it will be lovely to catch up with people we havent seen for a while  :thumbsup:   :D
& Lesley if you need Ross for a trial you would be more than welcome  :thumbsup:

(w00t) looks like a fun filled day of racing :thumbsup:

and the weather is ment to be dry (w00t)

i do hope your all going to join us on 21st december for our xmas meeting :thumbsup:

wine......steve evans home made bread pudding :- " mince pies....and a fab raffle :thumbsup:

dan b said:
if & thats a big IF i come along Rosco will be free to trial with, he hasn't raced for over a year so if anyone wants a slow, old dog to pass then feel free to use him.

Dan,

Rosco sounds ideal for our Poppy to trial against IF you make it :thumbsup: What size is he??

Bingo! said:
dan b said:

Dan,

Rosco sounds ideal for our Poppy to trial against IF you make it :thumbsup: What size is he??

i would'nt pin you hopes on Dan showing up :lol: :lol:

we will have 10 feet of snow if he drags his arse out of bed (w00t)

Last edited:
Im not going to be there 2moz now. Hope you have a good day & Julie, you aint gotta worry about that snow (w00t)

dan b said:
Im not going to be there 2moz now. Hope you have a good day & Julie, you aint gotta worry about that snow  (w00t)
i knew i should of had a bet on you not getting there :lol: :lol: if nothing else your consistant :lol: :lol:

Back