The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Oxford Club Meeting 22.06.08 - A Few Pictures

jemjack

Registered
Reaction score
Hello

Good to see you all on Sunday. Wally had a great time.

Here is a link to a few photos we took.

Racing Photos

Hope the link works okay haven't tried the site before so any problems please let me know.

Thanks for all your help getting Wally in the trap :thumbsup:

Julie & Jeremy

WOW! Your photos are amazing! :) It is so difficult to take shots like that when everything happens so fast :D Please, please, please, please, please (yes, I'm begging :D )can you email me a copy of the second photo of Busta....he looks amazing and I would love to print it out and frame it. I've never manged to take any proper action pictures of him myself, mine always come out blurred and it would be awesome to have one that good to stick on my wall :) Love the pic of Wally with the lure too you really do have a great eye for a photo, I'm impressed :thumbsup:

Vicky

x

oh thanks julie + jeremy pics are fab

ive found ours (w00t)

pic 1 is dottie in her trial, :wub:

maddie is pics 5, 6, 7, 9 and 27 is her final with wilsdon jimmy mack. (w00t)

bobs trial is pics 37 and 38 :thumbsup:

lolly is pics 11, 12, 13, 14, great photos of her :thumbsup:

and i love the one of grace in pic 24 ;)

and flo coming out the traps in 16 ;)

pic 28 is neil and jennys poppy :thumbsup:

they are brilliant, so nice to look at...thanks so much....dad said no problems with wally :thumbsup: he will soon be trapping himself (w00t)

:thumbsup: Great pic's of Jes (Delter showing red) :wub: wish i could take pic's like that well done :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW they are stunning pics! You have managed to get good pics of 3 of my boys -specially Tyler (Duncton Crusader) in 39 and what about that handsome fawn pup that is trialling (with his head up in the air :- " ) LoL

Thanks SO much for taking them and sharing them with us, would also love a copy of a few of them if possible.

Cheers :cheers:

Ooh Julie - just noticed that you said that you think that it is Bob in 37 & 38, I thought it was Chyppe??? :teehee:

Oh well, it is a red fawn with a black muzzle and whoever it is they are both lovely :lol:

Darcia said:
Ooh Julie - just noticed that you said that you think that it is Bob in 37 & 38, I thought it was Chyppe???  :teehee:
Oh well, it is a red fawn with a black muzzle and whoever it is they are both lovely  :lol:

yes it is bob I asked them to take them for my dad and gave them the shout

when it was his go :)

Hi Julie & Jeremy.

It was nice to meet you both on Sunday and the pics you took came out brilliantly, you must have a really steady hand with all that wnd blowing around you did a great job :thumbsup:

Would it be possible to e-mail us No 26 of Paddy and No 28 of Poppy??

Thanks again for sharing,

Neil and Jenny

Hello

Glad you all liked the photos :D and I will PM you all the photos very soon - most likely on Friday now as just got from a training class with Wally and I won't be online again until then...

Julie

Fab pictures :thumbsup: It's lovely to see Bob having a trial :thumbsup:

Back