Overall Puppy Winner

john m

Registered
Reaction score
LITTLE_BILL.jpg

LITTLE BILL OVERALL andSUPREME DOG PUP

VIVS QUEST X SIMPLY RED

NO WONDER GEORGE SPARKS IS GRINNING

And what a good pic ...well done George, Little Bill & and also the breeders nice to see Don & Ruth's Sam (Viv's quest) youngsters showing good promise today, future champions in the making

JOYCE_withMy_Starlight.jpg

Supreme bitch puppy winner

MY STARLIGHT

VIVS QUEST X MY STARLIGHT EXPRESS

Well done you had a great day and was still grinning on way home when you passed me!! :cheers: :luck: hope you have lots more wins and prove John Meades correct as he predicted you would

steve/karen

well done to the winners.

has anyone got the full results please? :blink:

Well done Joyce, John & My Starlight :thumbsup:

And Elaine, Sally & Lexi :thumbsup:

cracking pic John...

Last edited by a moderator:
Must say what a great track and top class catering although i feel that there was a shortage of chocolate cake and i believe some even went missing --no not John Meades or my self!!!! To the Ladies who worked all day thanks without you what would we all do -i know that one has taken up writting the queens speach for her- :oops: :oops: :oops: --LOL--congratulations to all the winners --and a great big thanks to all the workers it was a pleasure and a laugh to race with you all today thanks!!!!!!!! -------Karen?steve/ and Harry

LEXI.jpg

LEXI winner of the yearlings

Well done Elaine and Sally

xstatic x xquisite bred by R HARDY AND G HARDY

A good days racing and in a wonderful atmoshere, Plenty of laughs and Jokes, well you have to laugh at boydie now dont you.

What a wonderful day for Don and Ruth Sysons stud dog Vivs Quest(sam) he sired seven of the class winners today and the overall bitch and dog puppy champions,

Those who have called this stud dog from a pig to a mongrel will now have to eat their words, i wont embarrass you by reminding you on here who you are. Every dog has his or her day. Well done to all the winners and those who didn't and well done to the workers, nice to see Pauline in the tea tent.

well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

it was a really good day out

Well Done Lexi and congratulations to all the winners.

Well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

Also well done to Don & Ruth(Sam) told you it was only a matter of time

Wonder what that hubble pie tastes like LOL :D

well done all the winners,& a big well done to Vivs Quest who sired the overall bitch pup & also the overall dog pup + numerous cless winners. Well done once again , hope you all have a good year.

Back