The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Our Site

petrezselyem

Registered
Reaction score
Well, our homepage works finally, we had to wait for the domain very-very loooooooong... :angry:

PetrezselyemProjekt

About music-window: You can close it or put it on the bottom-tray, and the music will stop.

If You want to listen to it, You have to click somewhere on the page, and the music-window will go behind the main page, so won't disturb You.

:)

sorry it may be just me or my PC but I cannot enter your site. :(

Janimal said:
sorry it may be just me or my PC but I cannot enter your site. :(

Oh, don't know why.

All my friends can do, and the link here works for me.

Just can't understand.

:oops: :oops: :blink: :blink: :unsure:

No, I can enter the website, but it takes a bit long to load, and nothing happens when I click on the black/white thumbnails?

Anyway, your website looks very stylish, as do your dogs! :wub:

I can only get the black background end where it says Enter - nothing is happening for me.

bardmand said:
No, I can enter the website, but it takes a bit long to load, and nothing happens when I click on the black/white thumbnails?
Anyway, your website looks very stylish, as do your dogs!  :wub:

Well, You don't need to click! You just put the kurzor onto the pic, and upper you can see the coloured pics. Maybe Your screen is smaller than 17", and that's why it is difficult.

Janimal, I think that You should wait a bit, because the music loads first, and the You can enter. (You have to click on the text "Enter" and not on the pic.)

Or it depends on the connections-speed. The best way is to shutdown music with closing the music-window, when it appears.

All the black and white pics are interactive, without clicking on them, expect the pics by "Belépés-Enter-Eintritt". There You have to click on the text.

You can find "P" letters on the pedigrees; when You stay onto with Mouse, the pics will appear on the top of the pedigree.

Hope it will work. :) :))

And on the main page, where You can see our dogs, You have to click on their names, and not the black&white pics.

I couldn't get further than their homepage. Now realise I need to click on the text and not on the image :oops: I'm in. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
mazza said:
I couldn't get further than their homepage. Now realise I need to click on the text and not on the image I'm in.  :thumbsup:
OK. What unambiguous for me is not the same for others. :))

Well, we wanted to make a very extreme and bohem page, with unusual system...hm, it was succesful! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

But hope You will like it. :b

Great site, well done! I had no trouble getting into it. Nice to include pics of Sputnik! :)

I got into it no problem, very nice site Kapor is just lovely. :wub:

I had no problem getting into your website. Very nice creative layout! :thumbsup:

Dogs are lovely too! :wub: :wub:

Thank You very much, I thought we made a big trouble with using unusual solutions. :oops: :D

/with a bit of help from your goodself and Mazza too :thumbsup: I have gained entry into your site. Well done its really good. :cheers: ... and youve also got 'my' cat on there too :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back