The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Our New Pyjamas

becpeters

Registered
Reaction score
Just got Harley and Josh some new pyjamas, really wanted jumpers but certain little boys haven't got the knack of going for a wee when wearing them so had to have these instead!!!!! :huggles:

got them off ebay really good quality even though i think that they sometimes they look like two teapots with their cosys on!! :lol:

makes me smile every time anyway :thumbsup:

becpeters said:
Just got Harley and Josh some new pyjamas, really wanted jumpers but certain little boys haven't got the knack of going for a wee when wearing them so had to have these instead!!!!! :huggles: got them off ebay really good quality even though i think that they sometimes they look like two teapots with their cosys on!! :lol:

makes me smile every time anyway :thumbsup:

sorry for posting twice and messing up you would think after all this time I would have got the hang of it, but just can't get used to resizing pics...... any tips greatly appreciated!!! :oops:

Hopefully have sussed it out now..... here goes :blink:

dog.jpg

Aw they look so cozy! Lovely Joshy and Harley - we must have another Bristol K9 Walkies and get them all running together again soon :thumbsup: Shall we fix up a meet at Ashton Court again? There was plenty of nice space there for running!

nice boys looking cosy in their winter pj's :wub:

~Helen~ said:
Aw they look so cozy! Lovely Joshy and Harley - we must have another Bristol K9 Walkies and get them all running together again soon :thumbsup: Shall we fix up a meet at Ashton Court again? There was plenty of nice space there for running!

Would definitely be up for that, not the same for our boys in the winter when they can't have long runs every day.....we are pretty flexible leading up to xmas, so see whats good for everyone else......... :thumbsup:

:wub: aww how cute do they look all cwtched up :huggles:

Back