The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Our New Pup

What a little cracker Star is :wub: :wub: :wub: he is so lucky to have you for his mum Sonia, hope you have lots of fun together! :huggles:

Aaaaw! What a cutie! :wub: Glad you have found a puppy, have lots of fun with him.

xxwhippetloverxx said:
IMG_0206.jpg
Lots of love,

Emma and Star xXx

aww! look at him, love the fact he has one leg brindle :wub: :wub: :wub:

keep the pics coming hes gorgeous, :wub: :wub:

:huggles: :huggles:

Oh Sonia only just seen this

Star is so :wub:

Glad that you decided to give love to another whippy ,he has landed on his paws coming to live with your family

all the best x

:b :b

Sonia.............little star is beautiful, im soooo sorry i havent posted this sooner, i just needed a kick up the bum from...........err........well..........you :- "

seriously though, i really hope he brings you joy, and you have a full and happy life together :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Awww such cute pics and best of all i get to cuddle him :wub: He's very cute. Isla my daughter (whippets4evas granddaughter) is in love with him already and dirving me mad telling me 100 times a day that 'Star is a puppy, nannys puppy, very cute, me cuddle him, very nice, me like Star, me go see Star?' argh! :wacko: Puppy fever!!!

Jesse would have loved him. :wub: :)

kellysomer said:
Awww such cute pics and best of all i get to cuddle him  :wub:   He's very cute. Isla my daughter (whippets4evas granddaughter) is in love with him already and dirving me mad telling me 100 times a day that 'Star is a puppy, nannys puppy, very cute, me cuddle him, very nice, me like Star, me go see Star?' argh!  :wacko:   Puppy fever!!!
Jesse would have loved him.  :wub:   :)

Aww that's so lovely that Isla is smitten too - she obviously takes after her Granny!! :D

:oops:

kellysomer said:
Awww such cute pics and best of all i get to cuddle him  :wub:   He's very cute. Isla my daughter (whippets4evas granddaughter) is in love with him already and dirving me mad telling me 100 times a day that 'Star is a puppy, nannys puppy, very cute, me cuddle him, very nice, me like Star, me go see Star?' argh!  :wacko:   Puppy fever!!!

Awwww, Kelly - I'm so jealous that you can get to cuddle Star :eek:

He's such a gorgeous ickle boy, isn't he :huggles:

meddling said:
kellysomer said:

Aww that's so lovely that Isla is smitten too - she obviously takes after her Granny!! :D

:eek: :eek: And to think I have just put a lovely reply on your post Clair :angry: :p

Whippets4eva said:
meddling said:
kellysomer said:

:eek: :eek: And to think I have just put a lovely reply on your post Clair :angry: :p

:oops: sorry sonia :huggles:

Finally I can see the pics!

He is just so gorgeous :wub:

Looking forward to lots of pics of him!

Hope he helps to ease the pain of losing Jesse, he sure lookslike he is gonna keep you busy! :lol:

He is absolutley yummy, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back