The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Our New Iggy's. ( Fao Jacquline ).

stajoca said:
Hi Wiggy so glad to see Beauty and Bee have got a great new home, haven't posted on here before but making contact with you as I have your Oliver's litter brother, lovely to see the photos just feel so sad at the same time. I would attach a photo of Olivers brother (Riyadh) but haven't a clue how to do it on here he does look very like Bee but more manly!! in a puppyish sort of way! Take that back I think I've managed it hopefully will see photo of him with one of my other iggys :))
Hi and welcome to K9. So nice to see your dogs. We met Riyadh when we collected Oliver. Love your blue. Whats his name and where did he come from. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hello and welcome to K9 stajoca. Lovely dogs you have there. You will find many like-minded peeps on here :cheers:

WIGGY said:
stajoca said:
Hi Wiggy so glad to see Beauty and Bee have got a great new home, haven't posted on here before but making contact with you as I have your Oliver's litter brother, lovely to see the photos just feel so sad at the same time. I would attach a photo of Olivers brother (Riyadh) but haven't a clue how to do it on here he does look very like Bee but more manly!! in a puppyish sort of way! Take that back I think I've managed it hopefully will see photo of him with one of my other iggys :))
Hi and welcome to K9. So nice to see your dogs. We met Riyadh when we collected Oliver. Love your blue. Whats his name and where did he come from. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi my blue is a large girl called Cuba she is 2 + 1/2 and is related to Mandy's Blue, looks like Riyadh may be a big lad (as far as iggys can be classed as big!) so I have two Biggys and my other two are finely built so two TWiggys as I call them. The others are called Cairo and Aspen so here are all four cuddled up

all_four_cuddling__600_x_448_.jpg

Those are lovely pictures of your daughter with your new IGs :wub: :wub:

I think it's lovely that they have stayed together and found a new forever sofa, well done you :huggles: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
they are beautifull all of them. love the one of them all cuddled up. my uncle came round the other night and had to sit on the floor as my lot had taken over the sofas. its lovely to be seeing so many of olivers family on here , :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Wiggy,

Lovely pictures, nice to hear they have settled in well.

They are just beautiful :wub:

:huggles:

Told you before, you can come to stay with us anytime. You may leave with a plastic of your own. :thumbsup:

Back