The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Our New Iggy's. ( Fao Jacquline ).

WIGGY

Registered
Reaction score
Just to introduce Beauty and Bee Bee. This is our Olivers Mum and Sister. We collected them last night under very sad circumstances. They travelled very well for 4 hours. The kids just love them and they've settled in fine with the rest of our dogs. Just goes to show what a great nature IG's have. Jacquline, I believe Bee Bee is Zoomies litter sister.

dog2-1.jpg

dog3-1.jpg

Beautiful dogs... :huggles: :wub: and your pictures are always so lovely... :thumbsup:

so kind of you to offer them both a home... :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) how cute are they :wub: :wub:

so glad you had room in you home for them :thumbsup:

best of luck with your two new additions :luck: :luck:

:wub: gorgeous , well done for taking them in under such tragic circumstances :huggles: i hope stanley maurice was spoilt yesterday , 2 already (w00t) tippy had her nails cut :oops: well could class it as a manicure i guess (w00t)

yes she is his sister and beauty is his mum we are very happy they have gone to a good home we was going to see about rehomeing them with us then we saw you was going to so left it hope they settle well if not give me a shout they can always come and live with us best of luck with them :luck: :luck: :luck: pm me if i can help

jackie

zoomie sends his mum and siss a kis and oliver as well :huggles: :huggles:

Aw Wiggy they are gorgeous girls .. how terribly sad circumstances but so nice of you to offer them a good home :huggles:

:wub: aww what little darling they are :wub: good on you for taking them on :huggles:

There are beautiful, and a lovely addition to your pack :thumbsup:

WIGGY said:
I believe Bee Bee is Zoomies litter sister. [

I would just like to clarify that this is not a relative of my Zoomie... there must be some other Zoomie.

oh no they are related to jaqulines beautiful boy zoomie as i did explain in the title???????

Last edited by a moderator:
jacqueline said:
yes she is his sister and beauty is his mum we are  very happy they have gone to a good home we was going to see about rehomeing them with us then we saw you was going  to so left it  hope they settle well if not give me a shout they can always come and live with us best of luck with them  :luck:   :luck:   :luck: pm me if i can helpjackie

Thanks for the offer of help. You.re more experienced than me in IGs you just might get a call. All going well at the moment. Hope people don't think we were greedy taking the dogs but we did put £3000 into Amandas 10 year old sons trust fund, who is sadly now without his mum.

WIGGY said:
jacqueline said:
yes she is his sister and beauty is his mum we are  very happy they have gone to a good home we was going to see about rehomeing them with us then we saw you was going  to so left it  hope they settle well if not give me a shout they can always come and live with us best of luck with them  :luck:   :luck:   :luck: pm me if i can helpjackie

Thanks for the offer of help. You.re more experienced than me in IGs you just might get a call. All going well at the moment. Hope people don't think we were greedy taking the dogs but we did put £3000 into Amandas 10 year old sons trust fund, who is sadly now without his mum.

[/quot

well i dont think you was greedy and surely other people will not i will pm you my phone number the dogs had to go to a good home and far play to you for not split in them up

:wub: :wub: gorgeous :wub: :wub:

good luck with them - hope they settle quickly :luck: :luck:

They are gorgeous, I'm sure they will settle down and be part of the family in no time! :)

WIGGY said:
Just to introduce Beauty and Bee Bee. This is our Olivers Mum and Sister. We collected them last night under very sad circumstances. They travelled very well for 4 hours. The kids just love them and they've settled in fine with the rest of our dogs. Just goes to show what a great nature IG's have. Jacquline, I believe Bee Bee is Zoomies litter sister.
dog2-1.jpg

dog3-1.jpg

thanks for that donna glad to see they have settled in well very tearful day today all went as well as it could sweetie great pictures mandy would be proud :thumbsup:

Hi Wiggy so glad to see Beauty and Bee have got a great new home, haven't posted on here before but making contact with you as I have your Oliver's litter brother, lovely to see the photos just feel so sad at the same time. I would attach a photo of Olivers brother (Riyadh) but haven't a clue how to do it on here he does look very like Bee but more manly!! in a puppyish sort of way! Take that back I think I've managed it hopefully will see photo of him with one of my other iggys :))

Riyadh_loves_Cuba__600_x_450_.jpg

Back