The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Our New Greyhound Pup

It sounds like you had quite an exciting day all in all! Good luck with your new greyhound. Are you planning to race it at the stadiums? If so, can you train it yourselves or does it go to stay with a trainer in kennels? Look forard to following her progress.

It sounds like you had quite an exciting day all in all! Good luck with your new greyhound. Are you planning to race it at the stadiums? If so, can you train it yourselves or does it go to stay with a trainer in kennels? Look forard to following her progress.
Yes we r planning on racing her at the stadiums, & we r going to try training her ourselves, she wont be going to kennels.. :thumbsup: she is our first greyhound though so we have alot to learn ourselves b4 she even starts racing,lol.. :wacko: :sweating: but she is only 7 mths so have a bit of time yet,lol.. :lol: thanx all for ur comments.. :)

Rose :)

:thumbsup: Congrats on your new greyhound Sacha she is lovely.

We wish you all the best of luck with her :luck:

She's a lucky girl to get such a good home with you all.

See you soon :thumbsup:

The pictures tell a lovely story of a fantastic day out :) Your pup looks really good. Best of luck with her. I'm sure you will keep us all informed on her progress :thumbsup:

She is lovely, all the best with her. Did you have to flip a coin to who she was staying with :lol:

Wish you all the best Rose with the New Bitch. As you will know pretty soon yourself its a complete different ball game from the lurchers. Martin has got some set up down there. Ill not ask what shes out of but I think I already know ............ :-

Good luck with her :thumbsup:

p.s: If she ends up like Tori did in the lurcher scene, you will have a Derby Winner (w00t) (w00t)

an eventfull welcome to the Mc Coy family for Sasha... am looking forward to following her success

Kev

Wishing you Deirdre Patsy and Rose all the best with your new greyhound Wont forget thattrip for a long time Really enjoyed the day Hope it didnt turn out too expensive for yous getting

the car sorted Keep the pics coming of Sasha growing up
I wont forget that trip for a long time either :lol: cant wait to see a few pix of your lovely dog :p :D

Thanks everyone for all your nice comments :thumbsup:

[all the best of luck with her Rose Iam sure she will do well for well for you by the look of your mums photos you enjoyed your day at Martin:s ALL THE BEST SAMMY & LINDA

:thumbsup: that's a fine looking greyhound you all have there :thumbsup: all the best with her in the future :thumbsup: ;)

just thought id add a couple of updated pix off Sasha taking at the weekend, she is just over 11 mths now & has been named 'Ningbo Sasha'.. we have a good while to wait yet b4 she starts racing though ,lol.. :sweating: ive enjoyed having her so far & getting her to this stage.. :wub:

Sasha at 11 mths old..

feaghbridge003.jpg

feaghbridge011.jpg

Rose :)

Myself, Dad & Mum have been talking about getting a greyhound pup for a good while so we finally decided to get one.. :D We got in touch with Martin Tucker who had a few pups available for sale so we decided to go down to his place 'Mount Cashel Kennels' on saturday past.. we had a look at the Pup's & after alot off thinking & walking back & forward from pen's of pup's,LOL :lol: :sweating: we decided on a lovely 7 mth old white bitch with black patches.. :D we havn't picked a racing name for her yet but her pet name will be 'Sacha'.. :wub:
here is a few pix of her with mum, myself & dad.. :D

DSCF3980-1.jpg

Martin & myself with her..

DSCF3977.jpg

Martin & mum with her..

DSCF3975.jpg

I would like to thank Martin for his time & off course for our lovely Sacha.. :thumbsup:

Rose

who is she by? she looks very nice :D

Back