The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Our Lurchers

lurcher-lass

2 Of A Kind
Registered
Reaction score
Thought id post some pics of the two lurcher's, as i havnt done so in a while.

First We Have Hosie :wub:

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

Alfie :wub:

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

Hosie & Alfie :wub:

DSC00837.jpg

And thats my boys :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
they are two cracking looking dogs, especially like the look of Hosie (my kind of dog)

I also should have stated there breeding :blink:

Hosie: Greyhound/Deerhound/merle Collie

Alfie: Beddy/Whippet/Wheaten/Bull/Grey

Thanks Bones :thumbsup:

Your dogs are looking Great LL.... but Hosie is a bit special.. !! :wub: My next one will be a rough coat :thumbsup:

Tracey x

beaubeau said:
Your dogs are looking Great LL.... but Hosie is a bit special.. !! :wub:   My next one will be a rough coat  :thumbsup:  

Tracey x

Thanks Tracey, Dont think id be able to ever get a dog just like hosie, Altho alfie has his good points aswell :huggles:

Hosie is beautiful - what a stunner. Bet he would make lots of nice pups :wub:

June Jonigk said:
Hosie is beautiful - what a stunner.  Bet he would make lots of nice pups  :wub:

Only time can tell june, but i agree i think they would take there dads good looks :lol: thanks for your comment :huggles:

What a handsome set of beasts - hosie is a bit special...but alfie's a hunk too......and who's the terrier? its feeling very left out :*

Thank you Both for your comments. The terrier is rip, but he is going to a new home soon, we noticed he seems to creep into alfies pictures :lol:

lurcher-lass said:
Thank you Both for your comments. The terrier is rip, but he is going to a new home soon, we noticed he seems to creep into alfies pictures  :lol:
Then there is this little lassy coming soon.
_A040242.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]now you have to put her on your sig, :huggles: [/SIZE]

Back