The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Our Iggy Puppy

WIGGY

Registered
Reaction score
Here are some more pics of our little sweetie. His parents are CHELANIS CHASE THE ACE (sire) who was bred by Mrs Shirley Vincent ( I think shes fairly well know in IGGY circles), and CLAYBURN BERGONIA (dam). (I've seen some other K9ers have had this breeding before). Would love to here from anyone with any info on these lines. Will post a few more as he grows. ;) :wub: :wub: :wub:

LPS_5555.jpg

LPS_5556.jpg

PLEASE MUMMY GET OFF K9 AND GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION. :wub: :wub: :wub:

LPS_5558.jpg

love the first pic :wub: is he settling well :)

but cut his blooming nails will ya!!!! (w00t)

Ooooh how beautiful. Would love a puppy but know that I couldn't keep up with one. The older guys suit me fine!

posh totty said:
love the first pic  :wub: is he settling well  :)
but cut his blooming nails will ya!!!!  (w00t)

Aw bless him, so glad to hear he is settling in well, bet the kids dont want to go to school this morning :lol:

Ben sends belated father's day wishes to his Daddy :huggles:

Lovely boy :wub:

Why don't you ring Shirley and have a chat with her re bloodlines etc ?

She is The President of The Italian Greyhound Club you can pm me for her number

Lillibet

hi wiggy as i said in my pm to you when you put your first pic of him on k9 i thought he looked like my zomie no wonder they are brothers tell you what if he turns out as good you will be very happy zomie loves everyone could not want a better dog

Wow, he looks like a proper little iggy now doesn't he. They have just the sweetest little faces - from what I've heard, to hide their demonic personality, lol. :p

Seriously though, he is adorable. Looking forward to all your pics as he grows up. :wub:

meddling said:
Oh so cute!...and a little randy... (w00t)
Definitely got the Iggie 'hump' already! :- "

He does look a little demon o:) but very cute!

I'm sure Shirley V would be very pleased to hear from you and receive pics of her dog's progeny :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Back