The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Our Blue Boys Young Lady

Oh she is adorable! :wub:

I want one too... :- "

Liz and the Monellis

Thanks for the compliments folks, and yes we intend to show her, assuming she has a leg in each corner!!!

Kathy

Hi Kathy, your new addition is absolutely adorable - you're a Granny!!! Hope to see you soon - Josh and I are going to Midland Whippet and then to Dartford & District the following weekend, so might see you then. Janet

BeeJay said:
A blue + a non dilute can give black.  Oh and you have one just to prove it.  :)
Isn't she gorgeous.  :wub:   :wub:   I'm so pleased that you have her at this time. 

I want one too Beaker.  Not fair is it.  :(

Rosie is just :wub: . I want one as well :( reminds me of my Aoife who was tragically killed

She's gorgeous and I'm sure will help to mend your hearts o:)

She is definitely eye candy for me! :wub: How beautifully and symmetrically she appears to be marked.

MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!

and a pedigree please?

Last edited by a moderator:
jonesyins14 said:
Many of you read the thread about us tragically losing our boy 2 weeks ago.  Thank you again for all your kind thoughts and the healing process has begun.  My blue dog's wife had puppies at the beginning of August and we were due to have a pup, which actually is now.  What a strange twist of fate.  So now we are 2 dogs again and Cracker has perked up no end as he was very down after losing Biscuit.
There have been some interesting discussions recently regarding colour breeding, and I can make an interesting addition.  My blue boy was mated with a red brindle bitch and we thought that the offspring would probably be all brindles, but, in fact we had:-  7 pups, 3 black with white trim, 1 black-white parti, 1 blue with trim, and 2 brindles!!!  I was delighted cause I had always fancied a black and just believed that it was not possible from our blue dog.  Anyway I attach a pic of our new girl, Rosie, at 5 weeks. :wub: she is fitting in really well and is a right madam, strong personality or what, Cracker is going to have to watch out! (w00t)

Kathy & Annalese

So pleased to see you have a new pup Kathy, It must be great for Cracker to have a new companion. Isn't fate a strange thing?

Best wishes to you all

Teresa

Just a quick update on our girl Rosie. Thought you would like to see a pick taken yesterday at 11 weeks of her first outing into the big bad world. She loved the ducks on the pond. The pic taken in the chair is about 3 weeks ago, as she was bossing Cracker about. (w00t) Ps, not good at writing this but her pedigree is:-

Sire: Blandings Inspiration (Blandings the Enchanter of Tahir x Pretty Maid of Blandings.)

Dam: Blandings Sybilline (Marchpast Red Alert at Molecat x Blandings Winter Jasmine.)

Blandings Sybilline is our Biscuits (RIP) Blandings The Illusionist, full litter sister.

Cracker loves living with his daughter, she pesters him to death and he is so patient. :wub:

K & A

IMG_16412.JPG

BeeJay said:
A blue + a non dilute can give black.  Oh and you have one just to prove it.  :)
Isn't she gorgeous.  :wub:   :wub:   I'm so pleased that you have her at this time. 

Sorry, but I don't think you are correct here. Only a blue & a pigmented partner can get black. Does the red brindle mother have black brindles & a black mask?

GailK said:
BeeJay said:

Sorry, but I don't think you are correct here. Only a blue & a pigmented partner can get black. Does the red brindle mother have black brindles & a black mask?

well, yes Gail: NON DILUTE = full pigmented :)

she is beautiful :wub: :wub:

they have maybe gone back a generation with the colours?

my harley is black and white, his mam is blue and his dad is red brindle and white parti colour, she had 12 pup which were blue brindle,blue brindle and white parti,blue and white and harley was the only black and white dog from the whole litter! strange lol

best of luck with rosie she is beautiful and i bet she is a joy to have!

maz xx

She is lovely, can't wait to see her in the flesh and steal a cuddle. Very pretty girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: What a little stunner she is! Congratulations! :luck:

Back