The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

open dates for 2002

The track at ayr is in great order at the moment. Wullie does a fine job! More and more whippets are turning up at the trials on sunday giving the dogs a run out. :D

The whippets have been trialling over 300 yds on the sundays.

What is the distance's for the opens in march ???

the first one is highgate17 feb 260m dont know if youv'e been there

but its a good track.

hi steve and neil ive had a call from podge tonight hes a bit worried about solo and lars dog jive talk he wonders why they keep laughing all the time any ideas  you two?????? :0   :p   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D yours truly gary

hi gary has denise let you have ago,just spoke to naz

about solo &jive talk, he said to ask if they know the way

around kinsley yet,as they've followed him often enough,

how is solo last i heard podge was going to mate her,

hope your keeping ok its good to hear from you.

hi neil im only allowed on if the gaffa isnt using it thats not often hope steves and your dog dont get stomach ache in the traps laughing too much and miss the lids hope you all do well this year best of luck   :D   :D   :D gary

gary how is solo did podge mate her,or will she be racing again,what do you think the black pup i kept from wonderwalls mating is bone idle,it will only run when its in the woods,

HI NIEL and STEVE another dog you want to be worried about up here is SCOOBY BLUE on the straights,if GERRY gets his finger out he should be there about.                                                                                                                                                                                                            ANDY

hi andy hes a nice looking animal hope he dose run well for jerry this year is he not trying him on the bends have you checked your messages on k9 there at the top of the page   :D   :D                                                                   neil sorry i was only joking about talking to podge just winding you and steve up if you black pup is a dog they sometimes take a little longer to come on to bitches

whats its breeding and weight,hey we dont win enough to get worried :p wont be doing much straight racing with wonderwall he'a not realy a straight dog ,two more big lads i think will do well,the stunner and my brothers young dog.

im pleased with what wonderwall has done, if he didn't win again i cant complain as he owes me nothing,another i thought would do well was my brothers bitch but its ill and the vets dont know the reason yet.its becoming a very good weight class is the no limt.but still they get no recognition.

denise you still haven't said how solo is or if hes going to mate her,as i'd be interested in talking to podge about a pup,if they were big ones of course, i haven't trialed or done anything with the pup he just seems so laid back,though he is crackers when watching the racing.forgot i know your only winding me up   :) is easington inside or outside lure,

what distance do they run.

HI NIEL,SCOOBY BLUE is bred from MALACHI {PREDATOR-BROOKLYN}and KIERENS LASS {MADDISON-EASY STARTghd}he is 40-41lb,he has never run the bends as he done his tibiarcrest at 8 month.He will be 2 in april so he should have matured a bit by then as he is a handfull.                                                                                                                                                                                           ANDY.

hi neil eastington has both inside and out side hare i think it 220meters i never hears if podge lined solo i will try and find out for you  ???  ???  ???

The avatars that were left were a bit scary !!!

Neil , do you know the distances the whippets will be running at the ayr open in march ???

No i've never been to highgate mate ,where abouts is it??

Hi there Neil Andyand Gary, Kipper has just been reading what you have been saying and went to tell Fluke now i have got two rolling round on the floor laughing i hope they dont tell the pups the noise is deafening already. I dont want any ulcers so i and not going to worry  has naz got any? Denise said Gary should have!

hi ian not sure about distance think its 290m, at kinsley

theres an open there on 3 march.(www.kinsley dogs .com .uk

henlow is on 10 march dont know distance

easington is on 24 march 220m

bwra bend champs is at highgate on 31  march 9 260m

www.highgate greyhound stadium.co.uk

had a look at times for whippets that raced at ayr last year

the times yours has done seem very good for  her weight.

hi steve stop that, working my huband its took me a year to get him on this pc. only joking well you know what they say any thing can happen on the bends but i do hope blue goblin wins the 16lb title that will make it 3 years off the belt and put her in the whippet hall of famebut we will have to wait and see all the diffrent classes are open hope us all on k9 win some thing then we will have another new topic to write about :D   :D   :D

all our dogs laughed so much i sent you a email of what they thought of all this laughter from kipper wonderwall and now fluke ... :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D love full stop if iwere 4years younger  gaza :p   :p   :p   :p   :p   :p

Back