The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

On The Car Hunt Again

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score
after we had a Pratt back into us last wee our cars been written of so were on the look again for another cheep cheep car around £500 has to be auto and preferably an estate. we mad as we have only had the other since June and got the toe bar done and a few odd jobs on it and were back to square one again

If you can geet your hands on the old car make sure you get the tow bar off it :thumbsup:

If you can geet your hands on the old car make sure you get the tow bar off it :thumbsup:
we tryed but it had been scraped before we new it all we got back was the tax disc and furry dice cars gone but were waiting for teh check cheeky sods

we tryed but it had been scraped before we new it all we got back was the tax disc and furry dice cars gone but were waiting for teh check cheeky sods

we had that problem when ohs car was hit,

the recovery guy came and took the car away leaving him at the side of the road, and he never saw the car again, with in 2 days the car had been moved to 3different places and ended up nearly 70miles away from us, in a scappy. my OH spent hours on the phone to to numerous places who didnt know where the car was, the insurance company didnt even know who the recovery company was that THEY sent out :eek:

it took 3 weeks to get them to send the stuff that was in the car back to us, and they didnt even send us everything.

in the glovebox was the the document folder with the mot and serivce book, we got back the mot but nothing else??

it took the insurance 4weeks to agree on amount with OH and a further 2 weeks to send the cheque,

which i think is shocking that they can scrap it before they have even given you the ££ for it :angry:

good luck in your car search :luck:

How about this car, imperveous to bumps and scrapes. It's the "Styrofoam Stag" LOL (w00t)

2640047850_ef890f6930.jpg

hmmm nice and light too, but not much leg room (w00t)

you dont have much luck with cars,will look out for one :thumbsup:

we dont have much luck with anything my washers broke aswell but that will have to wait got to get a car fisrt lol

think your self lucky i had a bloke run into me in feb an he wrote my car off an still not been paid out for it i keep phonig them but still nothing

think your self lucky i had a bloke run into me in feb an he wrote my car off an still not been paid out for it i keep phonig them but still nothing
trust me your the only person that thinks were lucky lol.

the prat that hit us admitted falt and it was all on camra so no arguing of eather company so teh checks on its why in the next 5 days but i know if theres any disput at all it can take months

Back