The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ollies

Great coat - just the design I've been thinking especially Black/Red as Bluebell looks so nice in Black and Red :- " :))

mmm, think the gypo might need one as well :- "

best getting loads of fleece in ...think your gonna be mighty busy (w00t)

hope im first on the list :lol:

(w00t) flipping hell didnt think ya would all like it so much i better get cracking and put some on market place hadnt i :sweating:

heres that pic trish you can hardly see the joins when ther on because ther underneath :thumbsup:

P1010021-3.jpg

nicky12 said:
(w00t) flipping hell didnt think ya would all like it so much i better get cracking and put some on market place hadnt i  :sweating: heres that pic trish you can hardly see the joins when ther on because ther underneath  :thumbsup:

P1010021-3.jpg

brilliant workmanship its very neat :thumbsup:

(w00t)

wow!!

They are fab coats!!!!

Lush!

x x

I like that..............i've seen these wrap around ones

a lot just lately.......they look really snug :thumbsup:

flipping hell didnt think ya would all like it so much i better get cracking and put some on market place hadnt i

Oh yes please ........Get it sorted look asap :D ....... My lot would like reversible deep purple/black ones please ;)

[SIZE=21pt]nicky your gonna be knackered (w00t) :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

theyre lovely nicky youre very talented :thumbsup:

Just beautiful Nicky...you are very clever

Pauline

I like these a lot Nicky - clever you :thumbsup: Can you give us an idea as to cost as I think I may be interested :)

Chills said:
I like these a lot Nicky - clever you  :thumbsup:   Can you give us an idea as to cost as I think I may be interested  :)
they will be £20 as ther very time consuming :thumbsup: they are reversable to :)

ohhh - yes please

two for the whippys, and an extra extra large for the Deerhound!!!!

only joking - he has to learn to brave the Scottish weather :teehee:

ok let me see what colours i can get over the weekend and il post pics of colours are available along with an add on market place :cheers:

Back